Monday, December 23, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Thrifty Holiday Gifting & New Years Styles with ThredUp, Marshalls, Savers..and more!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Tess of 
Fifties Darling


Such a perfect Vintage inspired dress that you thrifted Tess, Like this post, I am a lover of vintage...getting a glimpse at history....Sharing my families style and living in another era for just a moment. You look absolutely gorgeous and I miss your thrifty posts! You are one of my favorite Vintage Thrifty TA members love! Wishing you a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year!!Thanks for sharing ! If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HEREDon't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog


So last week was something amazing and special for me and this little blog and Thrifter family...In working with some of my favorite vintage and resale shops and discount partners, I was featured on NBC Wake up with the Wagners here in Las Vegas!!! Seriously...I woke up at 4am...and if you know me..I NEVER wake up at 4am...haha but I was so excited to share some thrifty holiday gifting and new years style with me local peeps! Here are some candid shots of my set up at my house and some of the things I shared!!! Thank you to ThredUp.com for partnering with me and bringing my New Years and gifting dreams to life! I will have a special post on New Years style coming soon, but until then, here are some last minute THRIFTY HOLIDAY gifts you can get before Christmas, and I am sure you will be the only one!! haha

You can catch my feature on the NBC News Website but Below is my newest VLOG on my youtube channel! My hubby taped it all!!! Thank you love! You can see what I said and all the ideas for the holidays and new years!
You can click HERE My first Appearance is towards the end of the hour at on Friday Block 2 at 11:45 !!! ACK!!!


I WAS ON THE NEWS! haha Can you see my excitement?

Krystal Allen of Channel 3 was so sweet and we instantly connected...you may or may not see her in a new Thrifters Anonymous piece coming soon....shhhhh
Thanks for letting me be silly! haha
Two of my favorite ThredUp.com pieces! Sequin vest....and Nicole Miller dress! Both New Years options and well in my case would make a great gift for my best friend!!! You can get your new years dress shipped in 2 days!!! 
Sequin vest was brand new $7 and Nicole Miller dress was under $30!!!
Love me some pajama sets from Marshalls! Designer and $20!
One of my favorite gifts or hostess gifts is bringing cookies or candies in a vintage 3 tiered platter..I hold my sunglasses on them but you can find them for as low as $3 I also love Milk glass put some flowers or jewelry..
Grab a mason jar and throw some flowers in it before you go to a party...less then $5 and so much more unique than your typical bouquet
These cute gift tags will make your gift recipient happy .....I know cuz I just gave Edwina her birthday present and out one of these suckers on it! haha

This frame was $.99 I took a pic I took from our honeymoon and out it in there...can be a nice tray or frame but either way it is special and unique!

Vintage watches are well amazing...and if you find one grab it get a new battery and voila! Under $10 this one...

I like to wrap my gifts in Vintage scarves...Diane Von Furstenberg scarf is from Savers $5 and I just ordered a Marc Jacobs scarf from ThredUp.com for $15 They are gorgeous and if you know someone who loves these designers they will love this gift!
Vintage bags and purses...They are forever lasting and lovers of specific brnads or just vintage will LOVE this gift..I find them all over! Savers, Goodwill, Faith Lutheran, Catholic Charities, ThredUp has accessories as well on their website!


My hubby video taped me getting interviewes on my VLOG channel
Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Congratulations Shana on your NBC feature! Is this a regular segment? Love the tip on the tiered dessert tray. I might just do that to my sunglasses too.

    And congrats to Tess as well! She looks lovely in her vintage dress.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig