Monday, December 02, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! The Sweat Store Grand Opening Town Square Vegas

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Jen of 
Librarian for Life and Style

Librarian for Life & Style  |  Old + new favorites

Vintage tie turned belt!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! I have a Christian Dior tie from my papa and I think this is what I will do! Love this very retro 70's look on you! Thanks for sharing love!
Don't forget to share any of your thrifted items on INSTRAGRAM as I love to feature all of you members!!!If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HEREDon't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog

Congratulations to Cindy Lafalaise!
Winner of $50 Marshalls or Savers Gift Card GIVEAWAY!
Please message me at colorblindblog@gmail.com !

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to check out The Sweat Store grand opening here in Las Vegas! I am already a fan of the original and they are one of the #theboudoirbodychallenge sponsors! I have gotten quite a few workout clothes from there a really cute bracelet and now a pair of pants! You can check out my vlog of the place below!


Town Square here in Las Vegas is a great place...for family...for shopping...or just getting out of the house. The store is small but oh so cute...
The displays make you want to buy everything that is always a good sign...and now she is carrying some winter stuff....scarves and jackets...
I LOVE the jewelry...

Some are free of lead or nickel if you are allergic like me!




and they carry Muscle Club Apparel tanks! Only womens clothing though..the one in summerlin has both men and women.

I grabbed a few pieces and tried some stuff on!
These pants were cute...not sure about the slight camel toe...haha
but any pair of pants that make your booty look good are a yes...haha
Fell in love with these...dressy sport sweat pants....I got these and have not stopped wearing them!





Loved the infinity scarves I wish I had gotten one :O(

I also loved this jacket..
ugh and this jacket..look at the neck!


This a symmetrical one is super cute too...
ok I need this scarf now...crap!

Thank you to Noelani and the The Sweat Store for having me! I love my new pieces and will be rocking them to the gym!!! You guys have to check out the store when you are here in Vegas or if you live here...and let them know I sent you!! They are so sweet and will help you get totally sexy for the gym...haha whatever...I think it is important to feel good when you are working out and if sexy pants or a fun top is it...GET IT!

Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig