Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's all in the details






Outfit Details
Vintage Top: Thrifted Savers
American Eagle Ripped Jeggings: Marshalls
Studded Boots: ZARA
BCBG Meow, love, and spike bracelets: Marshalls
Fabric bracelets: Puravida Bracelets

A couple of weeks ago I got to go thrifting again with PE for her birthday. You might remember this top from this Thrifters Anonymous Post HERE. For some it may appear as an old lady top...but that is why I love it I guess....funny the things you are attracted to...the polka dots the scrolling...the peplum like fit...I just loved the little details..and well it was under $5 which made it even better! 

Anyway...wearing so much workout clothes as per usual it has been nice to take some outfit posts with clothes...one of these days I will take some more of my everyday as I do dress up in something other thank ripped jeans and workout clothes haha Hope you guys are having an incredible January! Mine has been an interesting start but things are good...here is my latest vlog! Thrifting, Marshalls, Yoga, Birthday workout and more!


Share:

4 comments

  1. I love seeing this picture - no snow!!! Great comfy casual attire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I love that top - great vintage inspired piece!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've styled this top! It's cute. :)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shana, I featured you here: http://tarahoneybird.com/ways-wear-distressed-denim/

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig