Monday, April 28, 2014

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Sister Fun at Marshalls! Summer Must Haves and more

Thrifters Anonymous Members of the  Week is Lindsey of
Thrift and Shout

(denim jacket: thrift $4,Target dress: thrift $5,short necklace: Forever 21 $15
long necklace: Target $5,headband: Forever 21 $4,The Limited purse: thrift $7,
Steve Madden wedges: thrift $4)

Lindsey Lindsey! You my friend are one of my faves...I often lurk your page and always love your style! One of my first Thrifty friends in this blog world I hope that one day we can shop together! LOVING Thos wedges there is nothing more exciting than finding Steve Madden for $4!! LOVING this boho look for Easter!!! If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog

This weekend I had an unexpected surprise!!! Both my sister and I were obviously on the same path when we both decided that it would be a good idea to get a pedicure manicure and well...go shopping! haha I had gift cards so technically it;s like thrifting! haha

They we are showing our nails! haha I went with white again..loving it!
 We then preceeded on to JCPENNY where apparently there is a new Sephora inside? WHAT??? I will have my vlog video up soon on my other youtube Channel HERE...we took you inside! It was awesome!!
My sister had never been to Sephora...I KNOW

She picked up some great samples and a new foundation to try!
 I picked up BECCA foundation which I am currently trying out..so far I am really liking it! and I splurged on some lippie...this stuff is ridculous!!! LOVE!!!!! Also trying St. Tropez...
 We then headed on over to Marshalls for our weekly sister ritual.... LOOK at these high tops?
 Killing it!
 scalloped shorts...like edwina
 American Eagle shorts I totally got these.. $12.99 !
 I got these blue ones too!!
 BETSEY!

Sister tried these on! SO CUTE!
 We fell in love with these!

 and well...these... THESE were amazing... we may or may not have bought the same outfit....haha coming soon!
 I then made a quick stop at Costco! Picked up my last treat cheat meal and MEAL PREPPED the crap out of the rest of the stuff!! haha

What did you guys do?

Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

5 comments

  1. EEEE! Thank you Shana! Love those overalls! Have a great week!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post today - I shopped at Home Depot getting ready for my youngest son's graduation party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sore is the new sexy...haha! I'll be sure to remind myself of that after my next workout...

    Chrissi
    fieryfinishvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving those orange sandals and am extremely happy to have my toes out again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lindsay! I love her style and glad to know she's your pick this week.

    I also recently got a mani and pedi-spa before our Florida trip to the in-laws. I rarely get them (HAHA) so it was a lot of fun being pampered all by myself.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig