Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Neon & Nike: My Zappos Wishlist

Fitness Apparel Addict

1. Nike 3D Tank: Zappos
2. Nike Pro Shorts: Zappos
3..Nike Favorites Bra: Zappos
5. Nike Genicco Shoes:Zappos



I spent about 3 hours on Zappos.com searching through workout clothes. You guys know I love workout clothes and well clothes in general and with literally no time to even stop at some of my favorite stores I have begun the online hunt! (someone help me) I am now currently obsessed with Nike, Blue & Neon, and Zappos. From the reviews to the sizing and fit charts I I CAN'T STOP SEARCHING! Can you believe I don't own a pair of Nike pro shorts...haha I am so late to the party! I have shopped on Zappos.com before and loved how fast the service was but this time I really dug deep. Have you guys shopped from them? What are your thoughts? Would love to hear! Also what are some of the workout clothes you are lusting over?

Well thanks to Zappos who contacted me not too long ago to collaborate on some new athletic clothes I was thrilled. So stay tuned for my haul video and some of my reviews of my new workout clothes from Zappos.com!
Share:

2 comments

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig