Tuesday, August 26, 2014

UNLEASH THE BEAST



MAN. WHAT A FREAKING RIDE it has been. From up to down to in the middle to all over the freaking place. I know I am a little vague but so many things are going on in my brain that I actually fond myself not using it for a short period.If you follow my VLOG channel then you know all about my random acts of self amputation and ripping and tearing of muscles. I was READY to COMPETE in my next NPC show that thankfully I didn't really announce when all hell broke loose. Nothing new. But Going from HIGH to LOW in the matter of weeks is really hard. I am not always motivated and I say this again and again to show you that this whole LIFE. This FITLIFE is hard. It's hard to find balance. YOU go EXTREME and then you hit a wall. I ate like 3 Quest bars and almonds just to get my brain going again. Sometimes I find myself getting angry and that is when the BEAST comes out. You know that feeling... LIKE you are SO CLOSE to the end. the VICTORY that you are DETERMINED to KEEP GOING.

Anyway...I wanted to share with you a BEHIND THE SCENES with IFBB Pro Stacie Alexander of A-TEAM Training Center, Stacie Frazier and Kat Ludens of Haute Shots Boudoir Photography & Mel Brown of PIBA. We shot some fun shots of us in PIBA leggings, laughed, danced and I was quickly reminded WHY I am an athlete..a FITGIRL...This LIFE is about THIS...inspiring others, learning a little bit more about yourself and letting go of what you can not change. being confident and passionate and opening yourself up to new adventures, people, and a LIFE you never thought you could lead.

I am still going after all that I want...but there are times you have to TAKE A STEP BACK to take a step FORWARD. Hope you enjoy my newest VLOG and don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you want to see more!!! Love you guys! and thank you for being my motivation....



Also Check out HAUTE SHOTS BLOG for pics from our SHOOT!!
ifbb, stacey alexander, fitness photography, pima, steam vegas, shana dahan, colorblind blog, haute shots

THANK THANK YOU and thank you again for the support you guys have given me through this ATHLETE SEARCH with 1stPHORM. I have never felt so right in my heart that I should be the next... and honestly sometimes we find things in life that just may give us the answer have been searching for all along! You can help by sharing my videos posts and YOUR stories with me @colorblindblog @shanaemily @1stphorm Using HASHTAGS #legionofboom #1stphorm so they can see! xoxo
ifbb, stacey alexander, fitness photography, pima, steam vegas, shana dahan, colorblind blog, haute shots

xoxo 
Shana
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig