Friday, September 12, 2014

Sunset






Outfit Details
Top: Lush Thrifted 
Jeggings: American Eagle
Polka Dot Cover: Designed by Wanda Merritt of Vegas Couture
Heels: Aldo Shoes
Earrings: Hottie
Bracelets: Aldo Accessories

This past weekend we were in San Diego for business and managed to get a night out to celebrate our Anniversary. While ripped jeans and a tank is nothing fancy for me..I did manage to wear some earrings and thought this beautiful cape style vest would add some FANCY into our evening. It was really nice to get an evening where we got to chat and just be with eachother. Nothing to do nowhere to be. The sunsets in Vegas are the BEST...but I was loving the sunset in San Diego and just felt really free. Boy is it important to take these moments in life. Just get away. Maybe we will do this more often...until then how are you guys? I am going to be updating this blog and really changing things up here soon. I am working on some really special projects and still vlogging and working on my Youtube Channel! With all things fitness and Fashion stay tuned for some big changes. and thank you for all of your support. Each and every one of you mean so much and I am just so excited to see how this whole thing has evolved! 

Here is my latest VLOG! and for some of you who have asked about 1stphorm products I now have a link where you guys can not only support me but get Free Shipping! I can't tell you how exciting that is for me...I swear dreams do come true and if you keep working and keep going you will get it.....You can order all things 1stPhorm at shanaemily.1stphorm.com

Don't forget to like and subscribe!! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig