Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A touch, I do

{Photography by Blue Dandelion Photography}

that time you placed your hands around my face I got butterflies immediately. You pulled your fingers through my hair and told me you loved me and I was smitten ever since. I know. VOMIT haha but its true. I think I am most happy when we have breakfast together...and talk about all the dreams we have and plans for the future.Most importantly the silence that falls in between giving us that exhale we need to move on. Together we have created this life that I only dreamed of...and through this life we have lost so many that are close to us....blessed to have had you be a part of their life and some how combine our ever changing goals...I can't think of a better way to spend the next 50 years or more. 
Happy Anniversary love...it's the little things we cherish most isn't it.
I love you Mr. Kilbourn...
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig