Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A FLAGSTAFF Christmas....Happy New Year!


Well, the ubiquitous, New Years Resolutions are starting to fill the pages of our screen on social media and over all the commercials...It is the time when people start to really focus on what they want out of life and what they hope to accomplish in the next 12 months. There are those that HATE News Resolutions and those that couldn't live without them...well..I am somewhere in the middle. Every single day I make a new goal...a resolution if you will...and every day I allow myself to start over...if there is one thing I have learned it is that I have to forgive myself....I CARE a lot...about what I do... whether it be in my career, my blogging world or just in my daily life. I trust... a lot...and sometimes I get burned...but I have never been happier going into what I think is my lucky number 5. 2015 is from what I can tell going to be a year where I may just have found my purpose here. I will be 35 next month and for some it's no big deal...but for me...it marks a time when I can remember telling my mom all the things I wanted to do before then...and then I realized somewhere in the middle that it was really all I wanted to BE that was important. Today I will not bore you with all of my I WANNA DO and BE list, we will save that for tomorrow, but I will leave you with this before the clock strikes Midnight. 

Every day is a new day...and with that brings so much hope. It won't be easy...and sometimes the road gets a little crazy...but as long as you remind yourself that you are and can be all that you imagine...it will all be ok. Stay focused, learn to accept the bumps in the road and take a new direction...just remember you must re inspire yourself every single day...NEVERSETTLE and Let's start this year off right!

My list is long so I will post it tomorrow but one of them is following through on the Bodybuilding.com Transformation challenge! You guys can join me! Find me on there at +Shana Emily and join in on the fun! I will leave you with some of my favorite times from our recent trip to Flagstaff!! Have a wonderful day!! Love you guys!! See you next year!

One thing I was so excited about was being able to bring our babies!!! We tried to find a place to keep them but in the end it was a blessing in disguise!! If you follow my Instagram you know we took them out on our daily workouts!! Sampson was loving it!

 Lots of push ups and lunges!
The house we stayed in was beautiful thank you to our sister in law who planned the whole trip! it was awesome..and so relaxing...

 We played the Elephany exchange and for the 3rd year in a row..I got a chia head......UNBELIEVABLE haha

It is hard to believe but I made my first snow angel....yep...very first one...
 I also practiced some Yoga skills... #Neversettle
 Samspon figured out that he could EAT the snow...and if you know Sampson then you know..he will try to EAT anything. haha
 The hubby joined me on my workout and it was so nice to spend some quality time...freeing our ARSES off and working out!
 Always jumping... ALWAYS
 We found ourself in Downtown Flagstaff where the smoke shop was supposed to be around the corner..it ended up being like 3 miles away... 19 degrees...let's just say we blamed it on my hubby

We woke up bright and early Christmas day to start making the Kilbourn family recipe for potato rolls! They turned out perfect thank you to our hosts who spent all night making sure the dough was perfection!
 PERFECTION!
 My hubby'y brother and his wife put together the most FANCY of FANCY Feasts for Christmas dinner! The largest ROAST you have ever seen! They were incredible hosts and chefs! 

and my wedge salad was a bleeding heart....and so delicious! #competitionprep style

It was time to start opening gifts! 
as you can see I was pretty excited! 

When it came time for a family photo you know I had to make everyone laugh. My favorite photos are JUST LIKE THIS. 
 and this....
 and well this... xoxo
The dogs played...
 Posed...
 I swear I could sell you life insurance with this ad. haha
 and then we played!
 Hope you guys enjoyed! xoxo Till next year!






Share:

3 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing such feel good photos Shana! I've enjoyed following along your journey this year and look forward to what you motivate us with in 2015! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a great time, including your fur babies. I have been a long time follower, and I find that you are a great source of inspiration for me. I'm looking forward to reading your 2015 goals, I know you will/can accomplish anything you set your heart and mind too... xo Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this amazing post! I was reading this blog for the last two hours.If any one wants Data Analysis Help service turnout to academic service for all the academic work.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig