Tuesday, December 30, 2014

FindingFaith: Seeing the beauty

Hi friends! 

It's hard to believe 2014 is almost over! I've been enjoying a little time off, and getting back into a more consistent workout schedule. I've decided that I'm going to have to do my workouts before work, so that's my new goal. I have also been working on some of my projects from Brave Girls Club, Soul School. Here are some pics from that. They send these cool patches, so I decided to get some iron transfer heat bond to iron them on to my canvas journal I made along with a couple of pins they sent me.









I also made a cool pendant they sent using the "see beauty" print out. Used a little sparkle Mod Podge to glue it together. LOVE IT!






I also went crazy on my art studio door with my neighbor and stepdaughter and her friends. We painted words, some positive, some negative...just thoughts we were feeling about what it can mean to be a woman. I painted over it and I'm now going to cover it with some positive messages. I again used some print outs from my Soul School kits, and will continue to add to it. A very fun and liberating exercise. I have done this before in some of my art journals too. It's a great way to get some things off your chest and then "start over", turn it into something inspiring.

Lastly, I have really been focusing on being more grateful and giving and Finding the Good. I felt compelled to reach out and inspire some women I know but putting together some cards for them. Again, part of the Soul School kit that I put my own little twist into. (I like to change it a little to make it my own) Here is one I made. There have been a few days where I have felt really down lately, and I made a conscious effort to be an encouragement to someone else in some way, and it's AMAZING how much better I felt! I encourage you ALL to try it!




Have a Happy New Years beautiful friends! See you next year!!

Creatively Yours,

Faith
Share:

15 comments

  1. Now I know where to find beauty. It's important to do that to keep yourself happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy for your informative article about Window Cleaning. It's really helpful. Thank you for your useful article. I will follow your next Jennifer Lopez Brown Jacket article to get more knowledge about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleasant to visit your site page once more, it has been months for me. Well this article i have been sat tight for so long. I require this piece do my essay to finish my task in school, and it has same theme with your piece. Much appreciated, incredible offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post. Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly Buy Bruce Lee Jacket Online we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. We have read your all the information some points are also good and some usually are awesome. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in buy assignment online this interesting and knowledgeable article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our programming experts provide a detailed working Programming Assignment help. You get the working snapshots of the code, code comments and much to understand how to write a program and achieving the programming knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Useful information for everyone indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look up to the valuable selective information you offer in your articles. Bobmovies Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog authors know that they have added something beneficial to the world wide web!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's cool that you have time to organize some interesting projects. I am also fond of this type of activity, but since I study in college I often have many different tasks that I can entrust to a great service https://primeessay.org/professional-book-review-help.html.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read first paragraph of your blog. You have to share how have to manage the work. Actually i have lot of burden of studies and i am week in financing so I have search for the best finance essay writing UK service online. Anyone is here knows the best academic service in the UK so suggest me for my essay. I bookmarked your article i will read again and descibe more in my next comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I now know where to look for beauty. It's critical to do so in order to maintain your happiness. But Usually the international students look no further and opt for Do My Assignment For Me uk for complete assistance at any stage of dissertation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Find your post engaging to read. I would like to share with you a new article that is about morse code decoder a character-encoding scheme that authorizes operators to send messages using a series of electrical pulses defined as short or long pulses, dots, and dashes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful post this has been. Never seen such a useful post. Do you know how vital a spacebar clicker is, If you want to improve your spacebar clicking speed, you can know about Spacebar Speed Test.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enthusiastically saying yes to new adventures and possibilities! Your review of the coreball game online has me hooked, I'm ready to experience it firsthand!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig