Thursday, July 30, 2015

Am I REALLY taking care of myself?

Outfit Details
Mermaid Leggings from PIBA use code SHANA10%OFF at checkout


Hi friends...
I have been working like crazy to get caught up on emails, Youtube, this blog, my workouts, my life haha needless to say certain things get pushed away...and sometimes it isn't always the things that should be pushed away. The one thing I have always loved about this blog is that I am always going to be real with you guys...sharing my ups and sharing my downs...lots of downs...my feelings on things products etc... these past 3 years I have spent every day on my health...
NOW
here comes the irony. and you are all going to kill me if I don't do it to myself.
While I have been providing my body with the best it can get i have NOT been taking care of myself as I should.
SEE
When my mom was going through her last year and half I became unbelievably and uncontrollably terrified of the doctor. yep...I can't even explain it...its like I want to get everything done before they tell me well Shana
You are gonna die.
I know I know
i sound ridiculous and quite frankly a little childish. Did I mention that I am a health benefits broker...I mean I spend my days advocating health care getting physicals...and I AM TOO Scared to go? What?
My mom was my reminder, my "Shana did you get your physical?" 
SO
With National Girlfriends Day this Saturday I have decided that if I can inspire you then maybe I can inspire myself. Today I will be making an appt with the doc to not only get a physicial, but my annual and everything listed below. I will take you guys with me....
ok not inside the room but I will VLOG my experience and hold myself accountable...because no matter if I am totally healthy or not..I know that it needs to be done...

My hope is that I can also spark this in you...whether it is a doctors appt, eating foods that enrich your body, taking a multivitimin (THIS one is my go to), going for a walk, drinking plenty of water, or just simply getting enough sleep...I encourage you all to take a look at the chart below in the graphic by Oscar Health Insurance Company and make sure you are taking care of yourself, then pass this along to your best girlfriend :O)

thanks for listening...You can follow me on my fitness journey on my YOUTUBE channel! HERE!


Share:

2 comments

  1. What an awesome post! It is so important to get an annual. It could help prevent or catch so many different issues! Good luck. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post, can't wait to read the next one!!
    Thanks a bunch for your support on my blog:
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig