Thursday, July 23, 2015

My #SummerUniform & An Update!



Outfit Details

Silk leopard blouse: Thrifted Salvation Army
Shorts: H&M (Similar)
Wedges: Nine West Marshalls (Black & Brown Version)
Backpack: Steve Madden Ross (I also love this one!)
Watch: Jord Woodwatches (Can be found HERE)
Watch Gift Ideas
Wanderlust + Co Multi-Stud Silver Bangle: RocksBox 
USE CODE shanabff18 for one Free Month of Rocksbox! I am working on a review of this!

Aside from the fact you haven't seen a normal outfit from me on here in a while, I am feeling pretty happy to be blogging again and I have been working on revamping this thing finally. If won't be for a while but until then I will be back to posting my outfits, recipes, and more! 

So let's talk about my #SummerUniform It mainly consists of these shorts, these wedges and that watch... I have so many amazing pieces in my wardrobe but for some reason I am a creature of habit and comfort. If I like something and I like how it looks on me I wear it often...I mean why not..I am not the girl who never wears something twice...because quite frankly that isn't realistic and just doesn't make sense. 

When I love something I LOVE it...i e 
these shorts 
this watch
these wedges. 
The wedges are so comfortable I am thinking of getting the black ones I listed above...

Do you ever want to get every color of something you love..I am definitely one of those people...Also been loving this Wood Watch, I am not one to wear a watch but I haven't taken this one off!! I also like my shorts a little big so they sit comfortably I always size up.

Thrifting with Edwina has enabled me to stumble on some great finds like this blouse and we have been on our filming game! Please check out our channel on Youtube called THRIFTERS ANONYMOUS HERE don't forget to subscribe for more of our thrifting adventures and styling videos! I have also been filming up a storm on my other channel and I am loving it! I am going to be filming some hauls and reviews soon which will be a little different for me but I think will be a lot of fun. So if there is something in particular you want to see let me know! I have a lot of people ask about Rocksbox so when they approached me to try their box I said yes..will let you know how it is! 

I am also still anwering question on diet and supplements so please email me at colorblindblog@gmail.com I am a little behind on email still so thank you for your patience!!! ISRAEL was amazing so stay tuned for pics and video from my trip!

Lastly I just joined Periscope...still not quite sure what I am going to do with it but I know we will be taking everyone on a LIVE thrifting adventure so make sure to follow me! @ShanaEmily 

Until next time! 
xoxo

Share:

1 comment

  1. Discussion: 15 comments so far Comments are moderated by Las Vegas Sun editors. Our goal is not to limit the discussion, but rather to elevate it. Comments should be relevant and contain no abusive language. {tag: Adidas Yeezy 350 X Off White}

    An app was set up to take reservations for the gray suede high tops, to be collected and paid for at Adidas and other stores Saturday in New York City only for the moment. {tag: Fake White Yeezy V2}

    Can't be in Goa, but can definitely get a taste of it at home! Sharing another one of my lockdown cooking recipes with you. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Ingredients For spice mix 1 cup grated coconut or dessicated coconut 10/11 deseeded red Kashmiri chillies 5 cloves garlic 1/2 inch ginger 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric 1 teaspoon of cumin (jeera) 1 2 peppercorns 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds For Tempering and Curry 6 7 Curry leaves 1 onion finely chopped 2 3 slit green chillies (deseeded) 1 teaspoon Tamarind paste or Dry Mango Powder 2 cups of water Salt to taste Cooking tips 1. Rub your fish with salt, turmeric and lemon juice, and marinate for 15 20 mins before adding them to the curry. {tag: Yeezy Cream White Size 5.5}

    Air Jordan 13 Retro Cp Pe Black Sunstone Orion Blue, INDIANAPOLIS Oregon Ducks linebacker Troy Dye not only played the second half of last season with a broken thumb, he also played the Ducks' final four games, including the Civil War, Pac 12 championship game and Rose Bowl with a partially torn right meniscus.Dye told The Oregonian/OregonLive he suffered the injury during the second or third quarter of Oregon's Nov. 16 game against Arizona and had a knee scope last month, which caused him to pull out of the Senior Bowl. The Norco, California, native is among seven former Oregon players at the NFL combine, but Dye said he will not take part in any on field drills or tests this weekend and instead aim to do so at Oregon's Pro Day on March 12."He's very tough and with his thumb too? He's about as tough as it gets," Justin Herbert said.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig