Friday, August 07, 2015

Where Fashion Meets the Rock



Outfit Details
Dress: Thrifted 
Calvin Klein Purse: c/o Marshalls
Steve Madden Fringly Heels: Zappos
Watch: Jord Woodwatches (Can be found HEREWatch Gift Ideas
Wanderlust + Co Multi-Stud Silver Bangle: RocksBox 
Wanderlust + Co Multi-Stud Silver Bangle
USE CODE shanabff18 for one Free Month of Rocksbox! I am working on a review of this!
Green Bracelet: Vintage My hubby's grandma's
Leather Bracelet: Israel

So, I haven't done a whole lot of outfit photos lately...and it's not because I haven't been wearing outfits...sadly lately I haven't been all that inspired by fashion...or at least that was the case for the first part of this year...maybe it is all the fitness and working out that has me all over leggings and tennis shoes...but as of late I have been re-inspired...my thrifting game is STRONG and I am back...inspired and ready to outfit post all over this blog! I met up with +Stacie Frazier recently to not only work on a couple of shoots but just catch up and talk about all things life, passions and work...somehow we always get wrapped up in our dreams of what we know could be and what we don't know at all. 

I am excited about the next 6 months and what is to come. I got an email yesterday that literally had me falling off my chair, and this morning I met with someone to work on something I have been working on for months...things are really coming together and I have never been more inspired...NOW that may not have anything to do with my outfit in this post...but it has a lot to do with the smile that is plastered on my face. 

Confession...
I have worn this dress every weekend for 2 months. 
I paid all of $5 for it at Goodwill in Dallas
and it was the best $5 I have ever spent. 
and if you saw my last post on these shoes..then you know how I feel about them..more to come from Downtown Summerlin...this is where these photos were taken...until then...hopefully you are getting inspired by something...I am thinking 2015 is going to be one of my years...you know..the ones that always remain that point where you realize YOU have found who YOU are...

ok gotta run...big plans this weekend....Can't wait to share the big news!! 

xoxo,

Share:

1 comment


  1. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.
    Choice

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig