Monday, February 01, 2016

Drink your veggies & grow your glutes!



Hi guys!!!! SOOOO We are on officially in this 1stPhorm Challenge and I have ulploaded my photos and dug out my planner and started getting my week together. As we know it doesn't always go as planned but that is life. In todays vlog I was finally able to do upper body! It has been a couple of weeks since I have been able to do anything because of my back! It was nice expecially since shoulders it one of my favorite body parts to work! That and glutes and hamstrings!



I was finally able to visit +Fruits & Roots Cold Pressed Juice Bar and Wellness Kitchen  here in Las Vegas and well as I suspected...I am addicted. So far I have tried the Die Hard Greens, The All Green Everything, and Beet It and well they are amazing! stay tuned as I went back and tried some food which if you follow me on Instagram you saw the Chicken and Quinoa bowl I got !!!! It is great when you haven't had your veggies and I love adding these to my meal plan!

Then it was back to City Athletic Club where I continue to build this booty...and let me tell you I think it is working!!

I share some of the exercises that I did and a few new ones for you guys to try!


Reading your comments has kept me going so I thank you guys for that! We have over 120 people in the Private FACEBOOK page where we have transphormation contenders, fitness enthusiasts and those wanting a daily dose of motivation and encouragement! I am so proud of our team!!!  #TeamLetEmHaveIt


Don't forget there is still time to join my team for the Transphormation Challenge!
CHECK OUT THIS post for more information! 

JOIN MY FACEBOOK FITNESS GROUP So whether you have entered YET or not join my group on Facebook so we can all do this together! I thought this would be a great way to connect us all as well! I love just sharing in a more personal setting and together we CAN KICK BUTT!!! Here is the link to join:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShanaEmily/

Follow me on Instagram @ShanaEmily_, Facebook ShanaEmily, & Youtube ShanaEmily, SnapChat @ShanaemilySnaps 

xoxo



Share:

4 comments

  1. Officially a stalker- no not really, you are just so inspiring! <3 Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acquiring a toned butt is likely at the top of every women fitness goal, but getting it is another story. You can get it, after doing super quick butt toning exercises, using an effective blend of strength training, cardio exercise, body resistance moves and plyometrics to burn calories as you firm and tone your lower half. These moves will get you there in no time at all.Thanks for sharing these veggies drinks, I would love to have these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lower body toning is every women's goal. There are lots of exercises for this. But doing any exercises with good nutrition which helps to effect exercises more. I'm surely going to try these veggie drinks!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig