Saturday, January 30, 2016

My Business Suit





Outfit Details
Vintage Dress: Thrifted Goodwill
Heels: Nordstrom Rack
Vintage Dooney

The classic "you look like you could be in working girl, where did you get that dress" Oskie Woskie. When I first started thrifting as an adult I was absolutely OBSESSED with the vintage dress. Remember when I say vintage I could be referring to 50's 60's 70's and even 80's. There is something so magical about these dresses...the detail, the colors, the fit...I often feel like I have been transported back into time...sophisticated sexy. I was off to a BUSINESS convention where everyone is in their matchy stuffy often overly sized suit jackets and poorly made suit pants. I HATE THEM. I always have...so I knew I had to bring it...and let me just tell you...haha the looks on everyone face let me know I had let em have it up and down that convention. 

I am starting to feel myself again I swear I go through this every single year. Last night I had a dream about my grandpa..I haven't hung out with him in a while...woke up with a smile. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! 

Don't forget there is still time to join my team for the Transphormation Challenge!
CHECK OUT THIS post for more information! 

JOIN MY FACEBOOK FITNESS GROUP So whether you have entered YET or not join my group on Facebook so we can all do this together! I thought this would be a great way to connect us all as well! I love just sharing in a more personal setting and together we CAN KICK BUTT!!! Here is the link to join:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShanaEmily/

Follow me on Instagram @ShanaEmily_, Facebook ShanaEmily, & Youtube ShanaEmily, SnapChat @ShanaemilySnaps 

xoxo
Share:

3 comments

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig