Thursday, September 29, 2016

FindingFaith: Mecosta Book Gallery


Hello friends!

 I have finally returned from my travels! Good to be back...I wanted to share with you a place my parents took me to the day before I left. A magical little bookstore in Mecosta Michigan. http://www.iswara.com/ It was like stepping into a movie. I almost expected to discover a secret hidden treasure amongst all those books (maybe I did!) I imagined opening the cover of one of those books and fairies flying out! Even the store owner reminded me of a kind and wise wizard.

I love to find interesting and beautiful books to alter, so I did pick up a few that I can't wait to turn into my own creation. Some were probably too valuable (and expensive) to change, but I managed to find some deals. 

Another magical book I found earlier on my trip to Florida that I want to mention that was fun was this book...check it out if you get a chance. Very cute and clever with beautiful artwork.
Until next time, I leave you with this...



Creatively yours,

Faith


Share:

1 comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig