Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Vegas to St. Louis: 1stPhorm Summer Smash Day 1


Hi friends! I am back trying to re vamp this here website yet again but until then I wanted to share my #SummerSmash Experience now that I have more vlogs up on my Youtube Channel! Day 1 to St Louis was awesome! We ended up staying at the HOST hotel which was great and rented a car for pretty cheap! We got into town around 3am so it made it hard to wake up and go to this workout but I was up and ready to go in my PIBA Hulk Leggings! haha PS. I have a discount code if you guys wanna get these and many more! SHANA10%OFF 


FitCity was the host gym for the #phamily workout and I was so nervous for some reason...I hadn't yet met a lot of the 1stphorm team actually let me rephrase that I had never met ANY of the 1stphorm team so I was like a small child who was asked to perform and well basically giggled...haha it was slightly embarassing...watch my vlog to witness the shenanigans! 

You can Watch Day 1 Part 1 and Part 2 below!
Hope you enjoy! I had such a blast and I am more motivated than ever!! xoxo
Make sure you Like & Subscribe for more videos! I will be posting more often now that I can get caught up!! xoxo







Mike Trotter was the first athlete I got to meet and I was so excited! He was so sweet and it felt as though I had known him for years!!

haha you know I had to represent TA with my sequin chucks...haha I did the most...haha

I spotted Emily Frisella who has inspired me more than she knows...I have actually made several of her recipes that I have yet to share since I am so behind on editing I am hoping we will collaberate soon on some fun recipe ideas so stay tuned...but this is me getting a picture with her without interupting her workout...Emily..if you are watching haha love you girl




This is Aaron and he has been such a positivve and inspiring part of the phamily and has really been there for me. He is so knowledgeable and is always there to answer any questions I have. I feel as though we are always learning and it is so important to continue to do so! Thank you Aaron! You kicked some butt at that workout and always!! xoxo




After the workout we went to a small coffee house and had an incredible breakfast it felt good to order whatever I wanted and just enjoy the hubby's company!  NO MACRO COUNTING here! haha

It was time for the Legionaire athlete meeting and look who was sitting right in front of me :o)

Michael Counihan @nodonutshere on Instagram! Such a sweetheart and athlete for 1stphorm! 

I guess my face says it all I was a happy girl

Once we were let out we had a few hours before it was time for a happy hour so well...you guessed it..I had to check out the Goodwill in St louis! The hubby was the lucky one today with this vintage linen jacket! so awesome!

Day 1 Part 2 Youtube Video! 
This covers my breakfast Legionaire meeting and the happy hour!!



and a little What I wore! This dress was from Marshalls love it and I paired it with my hubby's grandpa's bolo tie my nine west wedges and my backpack i got at Ross! 


Was so excited to meet these two lovely ladies! they became my besties during this night as we screamed our heads off and began to sweat like we had just run a marathon! haha love you ladies!! xoxo





That was only Day 1!!! Will share Day 2 and more during the week! Hope you guys are well!
Make sure to email me if you have any questions on anything! There are new supplements I will be talking about for now I am trying them out but you can find all the new supps and flavors and FREE shipping using my link! thank you all for your support!


JOIN MY FACEBOOK FITNESS GROUP So whether you have entered YET or not join my group on Facebook so we can all do this together! I thought this would be a great way to connect us all as well! I love just sharing in a more personal setting and together we CAN KICK BUTT!!! Here is the link to join:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShanaEmily/

Follow me on Instagram @ShanaEmily_, Facebook ShanaEmily, & Youtube ShanaEmily, SnapChat @ShanaemilySnaps 
Share:

3 comments

  1. I feel excited for my sister who will join the 1st Phorm Fitness Sponsorhip and I know she will do her best and I know she can make it.
    Fitness Sponsorhip

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really amazing to get time for gym and workout as your body is the only place where you live and to live healthy, exercise is the best thing to follow-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post answer that why we should start join the gym. Gym makes our body fit and healthy. But our requires some supplements like hgh supplement. Supplements will you to put your extra efforts.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig