Thursday, September 01, 2016

FindingFaith: At home by the ocean


Greetings from Florida! I'm going to keep it short and simple and just share a few pics from my trip so far. More to come next week! May I just say, I really am most at home by the ocean. It's so healing! Here's Fort Myers beach with a rainbow, sunset and moon all in the same day!

 I also got to visit Matlacha, a cute little artsy town, love the colorful buildings! And what would tropical paradise be without a tropical cocktail?!


Until next time!




Creatively yours,

Faith
Share:

1 comment

  1. I love Florida, Fort Myers is one of my favorite beaches. I will be moving just north of there to Clearwater Florida from Boston Ma in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig