Thursday, October 20, 2016

FindingFaith: Creating an inspiring book of positive thoughts and phrases



Hi friends! 
As you all probably know, I love altering things like books and thrift store finds. Recently my mom gave me these adorable handmade corset art pieces that were part of an art exchange she was involved in. An art exchange is where everyone in the group makes a certain amount (according to the number of people in the group) of their own version of one thing and exchange it with everyone else in the group. I decided to make a little book out of them by punching out a hole in the top corner of each and using a ring to hold them together. I then pasted my little positive words and phrases  along with some pins from Brave Girls Club, and this is what I came up with...





Till Next time!

Creatively Yours,
Faith
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig