Tuesday, October 18, 2016

39 Costume IDEAS |Thrifting for Halloween Costumes at Goodwill inside The Boulevard | #ThriftersAnonymous

We are back with Part 2 and Part 3 of our Come Thrifting With Us Halloween Special Featuring Goodwill inside The Boulevard Mall!!! In case you missed it we headed over to Goodwill to get inspired for Halloween before the Halloween Costumes were even out!!

With a little creativity and open mind and well a sense of humor you are bound to find the most creative AUTHENTIC costume around! Since I was a little girl my mother would create, sew and put together our costumes from the thrift store incorporating old and new! I literally won awards at all of the costume parties around town I will have to dig up those photos! Regardless, Edwina and I were so excited to do this whole thing again! After continuing along our journey inside Goodwill We found so many pieces we just knew would make for a perfect costume!







WATCH Part 2 of our HUNT on our Youtube Channel Thrifters Anonymous HERE:

AND NOW for PART 3...The Hardest most hilarious time we ever have in a thrift store! I swear our ideas are so overwhelming we run out of time!!! Sadly the store was closing in less then 2 hours and were scrambling! Crazy what comes to your brain when you are under pressure!!! I hope that these inspire you in some way and bring a smile to your face!!
ENJOY!


You can watch part 3 HERE:










































Hope you enjoyed! THERE IS STILL MORE TO COME!!! Stay tuned for a special surprise! xoxo

 MAKE sure you are following us on 
WE NOW HAVE SNAPCHAT!
Follow our stories at
@TAAPPROVED


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig