Sunday, October 09, 2016

Vegas to St. Louis: Summer Smash Day 3


It was finally time to go home our last day in St. Louis! I didn't get to meet everyone but it was such a special trip and I am so glad I was able to share it with all of you!



The Holiday Inn treated us right and we were on our way out to breakfast!

Spencers Grill was probably the smallest breakfast place we had ever seen and one of the most popular apparently! The greasiest most delicious eggs and hasbrown I had had in a long time! Highly recommend!
You can check out my DAY 3 Vlog on youtube HERE!
https://youtu.be/f6UvJQ-RGX8

We were now on our way to the arches, we were trying to decide on whether or not to go to the game when some +1st Phorm  #Phamily called us and asked if we wanted to join them! We were just excited to have met some amazing people!





Now I had to get some fun shots I miss blogging I know for most of you it is kinda silly haha SHOWING MY SHOES BLAH BLAH but I really love it...I started because I wanted to share my mom's style...and it wuickly turned into something I not only loved but so did every one else ! SO BACK TO BLOGGING The hubby has promised he would snap pics of me weekly! I usually just take them on Sunday for the week! haha I still have a full time career!

Rocking my new Legion of Boom T-Shirt not sure if this one is still on the site! BUT the NEW FALL GEAR is now up and selling fast! I just ordered THIS and THIS but you can find it all HERE:


WE were having fun just exploring probably one of the things we love to do together!


We made it!





and we found our #phamily What a great group! Even though I was secretly dreading this experience haha
Yeah as you can see we rode to the top in a bubble...literally...


Such a magical picture right? They had these carriages every where!

The last stop of the day was at the Supplement Superstore which is owned by the 1stPhorm Crew. It was so fun to see actual 1stphorm products on the shelf!

Hope you enjoyed my adventure! Excited for next year and what is to come...most importantly enjoying the moment now!

JOIN MY FACEBOOK FITNESS GROUP So whether you have entered YET or not join my group on Facebook so we can all do this together! I thought this would be a great way to connect us all as well! I love just sharing in a more personal setting and together we CAN KICK BUTT!!! Here is the link to join:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShanaEmily/

Follow me on Instagram @ShanaEmily_, Facebook ShanaEmily, & Youtube ShanaEmily, SnapChat @ShanaemilySnaps 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig