Thursday, February 09, 2017

Snakes, dragons, turtles OH MY! Adventures at SeaQuest | Strip to the Boulevard


Hi friends! We are back with another episode of Strip to the Boulevard! If you didn't know Edwina and I have a series on The Boulevard's youtube channel! We have had such a blast and just love sharing it with all of you!! We hope that this will continue and just appreciate all of the love and support on their channel! So if you are not already following SUBSCRIBE HERE! 

You can watch Part 1 HERE: https://youtu.be/td9RaUvjhkg

This place is right next to our favorite spot Goodwill inside The Boulevard here in Las Vegas! Only 7 minutes from the strip I swear we felt as though we went on a quick trip out of town!
They have their very own side entrance and you will walk through the gift shop to go through!

I got to hold and pet a bearded dragon and for some reason I wasn't scared AT ALL!! I mean I was in love! haha It was so cool!
As you make your way through the aquarium you find yourself staring at sting rays and sharks!!
you can actually swim with them for 20 minutes!!! We just found ourselves underneath freaking out!!
This guy was adorable!!!
MEET Einstein!! He is 25 years old and can live up to 110!! He is so friendly and they let him walk around!! If you watch part 1 then you will see what he does to one of us!!! haha it is amazing!!

These are our faces before....
this!! I was so jealous Edwina got to hold the snake! I have never doen that before! So you know what that means! I will be going back for sure!

STAY TUNED for Part 2!!!

FOLLOW The Boulevard on Twitter @TheBoulevardLV Instagram @TheBoulevardLV

MAKE sure you are following us on 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig