Monday, February 06, 2017

Cocktails. Relaxation. Vacation.











Olive Green Bomber Jacket: c/o AMI ClubWear They are having a 50% off sale for Valentines day!
Chaser brand T: R&D Hipsters
Moto Leggings: Alo Yoga
Nine West Wedges: Ross
Vintage Bag: Goodwill 
Glasses: Firmoo BUY 1 Get 1 FREE
Choker Chain: On my last cruise custom made

One way to get over the cold (or at least what we Vegas natives think is cold) is to find pieces in you not only love but find comfort in. That brings me to this outfit that has been on repeat and remix for over a month now. The leggings have made their way to the top of my go to list at not only being super comfortable but super chic and available to rock at the gym as well! I got them on sale for $50 from Bergdorf Goodman but they are well worth the hefty $110 price tag and you know me...but if I can thrift the rest then it is fine! 

NEXT comes to any sort of olive green jacket or in this  case a bomber jacket that is long enough to cover the booty and gives me life with the already patched patch and shiny material reminiscent of Contempo Casuals in junior high...haha if you remember this place you are my people haha My GO TO you are probably sick of them wedges from Ross anything Nine West has my heart and my feet as they are comfortable for my long long treks. Thanks to Edwina for my Chaser Tank I have what I like to call my go to outfit. 
Sporty
Chic
Comfortable

Hope you guys are having a great start to your February I am hoping you guys are still reading this blog haha I also hope to convince my hubby to snap more pics, would you guys like more OOTD blog posts? Would love any feedback from you guys! Leave in the comments or hit me up on Twitter at @shanaemily or Facebook @shanaemily or Instagram @shanaemily_ Until then! 

xoxo,

Shana


If you are reading this post then head on over to my private facebook and JOIN our private facebook group first HERE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShanaEmily/ 
NEXT Head on over to the Transphormation challenge and sign up there too! It is FREE to join the challenge! HERE: https://1stphorm.com/a/transphormation?a_aid=shanaemily


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig