Friday, September 23, 2011

Comment of the Week! Tinfoil Tiaras

This weeks comment of the week goes to Emily from 


What a stunning outfit- I love the blue top and the colour of your lipstick is gorgeous! I just came across your blog through Thursdays are for Thrifters and I just watched your Thrifters Anonymous video- amazing finds and I am very impressed as a fellow thrifter!
Funny Comments!

Thank you so much Emily! So, Every week I like to thank all of you and pne of you in particular for making me laugh or smile, and you certainly made me smile. I get soooo excited when I get to meet another fellow thrifter from across the world (CANADA).... In this case, it's you! We have the same beliefs...and I too will not pay full price for anything! Oh an I also heart trashy reality shows...Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to link up every Monday as you are now a fellow Thrifters Anonymous Member...If you are ever in Vegas you must call me so we can thrift to our hearts desires!

For those of you who know Emily...then you know she is one thrifty diva...I love her eclectic style and If I can steal one quote from her blog it would be this one..

"Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness." ~Richard Carlson


Thank you so much for all the comments this week...who would have thought a leather vest, gold leaf earrings, and Graffiti would go over so well! And in reply to all of you..I too wish we could go thrifting together...one day...ONE DAY!!!
 In honor of all of the amazing new friends I have met, I have decided to feature one of you who made me smile or laugh throughout the week. I really can't thank everyone enough for their support especially when I get all sappy or need to release some ANGER! I love all of you!

Share:

5 comments

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig