Monday, September 12, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! P.E. Edition

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Melissa from 







Melissa, I LOVE these scarves....I just recently started wearing all of the scarves I have, and I have a lot! These are gorgeous and I can't wait to see how you have styled them! I am also loving this red dress...red is big for Fall right now, and I don't think I have one red dress!!! So thank you for inspiring me to go out and find one :O) I am also loving the skirts you got too!! GREAT finds girl...now don't forget to show us some pics of you in your finds!!

If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week then you must go back here and check it out...She is awesome !!

Now on to my Thrifted finds...for P.E. that is... These finds below were some of the first finds from Savers some time ago...I will never forget trying to talk P.E. into this OSKIE WOSKIE skirt...it wasn't that she didn't like it...it was that she had never really worn such a bold color!
Heels BCBG Thrfited Savers
Not only did it fit perfectly...but the yellow is perfection...the zipper was broken but she ended up taking it to get fixed....sometimes thrifting gets upsetting when you pay more to get something fixed than it actually cost you to begin with. The skirt was $4 the zipper cost $15!! haha
The lady kept telling P.E. that she would look ugly with a black zipper..I she didn't have yellow zippers...but I thought it would look cute so she did it...but the lady was soo pissed and kept telling her "YOU WILL LOOK UGLY!" I mean at least she had an opinion! haha

Top NY & Co Thrifted Savers
This top had a great fit too!

Skirt Vintage Thrfited Boutique

I loved these shoes! BCBG like $4 the brown suede and gold embellishments were so pretty!

Alexis Blowing Kisses

Ring H&M
Outfit Details
Blouse: NY&Co Thrifted Savers
Skirt: Vintage Thrfited Boutique
Heels: BCBG Thrifted Savers
Ring: H&M

Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!









Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!


Thrifters Anonymous


Here is how it works...
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • I am also linking up to these parties! So many awesome crafts, ideas, and advice!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

7 comments

  1. Fantastic outfit. A skirt for $19 is totally worth it:)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to talk her into that skirt! It look fantastic on her. Those heels are amazing, too. Good thrifting! :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skirt is seriously awesome! Love the bright yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooops, my cropping came out exactly backwards! oh well, I was trying to show my floral blouse and you are seeing my black knit skirt . . .

    I do love this feature, and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so classy and pretty! i love that bright yellow skirt. xoxo jillian:: enter to win a knit cowl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i wish i could thrift. you have a real talent!

    tanandmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great finds....Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig