Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Make up and more..

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to  Patti
from
Not Dead Yet Style

 DKNY Red Chiffon pleated skirt with a leather waist band!

Patti, I NEED this skirt...the color, the pleating, the leather...such a great Fall piece and so many styling possibilities! I just love reading your blog...first of all your title makes me smile...and you inspire me all the time. WE can look stylish in any years...and you my sweet are rockin it...Keep struttin your stuff and don't worry about your shoes...I wear mine till they make that clickity clank sound when you walk on tile and realize the bottoms of your heels are GONE!

 "New Day, New Shoes" Challenge has helped me quite a bit!
If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week then you must go and check it out...You guys seriously inspire me every week...thank you...

I really try to be a thrifter in all areas and on Thursday night, "sister night" we went through some of my favorite make up and I would have to say the majority are from Drugstores and even Marshalls! The Wet n Wild Collection is pretty awesome by the way..and I am obsessed with lipstick...I wasted 25 years wearing nude and nothin...haha
Wet n Wile Palettes are $4!!! CVS is having a sale right now!
DSC01854

Sister rocking Maybelline Plum Jewel collection! Love their new line!
Target $5.99
Sister in Maybelline Plum Jewel
I have gotten so many emails and questions about my make up, would you guys want me to do a skincare/makeup routine? Or would you just want me to tell you what I use? Let me know!

Aren't these so cute? I used them as bracelets the other day...They came with elastic headbands too...
DSC01857

In case you missed my Thrifters Anonymous Savers Hallowen Edition check it below!


Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!

Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

7 comments

  1. love the hair bands and make up. I'm a amateur when it comes to make up, yes please do a tutorial! Thank you for hosting!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Not Dead Yet Style! I just did her link up last night! She always has the coolest dresses.....

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of Patti's style.
    I'm also very bland & unadventurous when it comes to my make-up. You should absolutely do a tutorial. I'd love to see some insight behind how to pick lip-colors. Anyone who tells you they don't like make-up tutorials is a liar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A tutorial would be great and I love "Not Dead Yet". That's the beauty of blogging because I may not have ever discovered her on my own.

    Also check out my blog when you get a chance:

    http://www.fatandfierce.com/2011/10/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    I have bestowed you with a 'Kreativ Blogger' award.

    www.fatandfierce.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linked up! LOVED your Halloween costume video, I watched it last night. So funny.

    Have you entered my giveaway yet?

    http://www.goodwillhuntingg.com/2011/10/when-i-left-my-home-and-my-family.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! You guys are hilarious!! The best part of the video though was watching all the people in the background! Ha ha! (Did you see their faces??) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pink lipstick!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelusatpages.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig