Monday, November 21, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Oskie Woskie's Edition

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Jill 
from


There were seriously some great Thrifters Anonymous Members...and I just love seeing all of your finds...so keepem comin...I chose Jill because I just loved the whole look for Fall...So Chic, So Boho, So whatever you want to call it. This dress which is really a skirt is gorgeous and so are you Jill! I too dream of outfits and love when they become a reality...haha seems silly, but I totally feel ya...This whole outfit is thrifted other than the scarf and tights...you rock Jill, can't wait to see what more treasured and dream of an outfit you will bring us next!

For those of you who missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous Meeting you can check it our HERE...

This week P.E. and I wanted to share with you our love for "Oskie Woskie's" If you are new to Thrifters Anonymous and more importantly new to Colorblind...then you may want to learn more about Oskie Woskie's Here, and NO I am not talking about you know what...get your head out of the gutter people!

picnikfile_HzFJZU

picnikfile_VnTqXy

picnikfile_I11rbI

The Sun


P.E.

DSC02748

picnikfile_AEx61D
More pictures and outfit details in our What we Wore Video! Thanks for all of the feedback ladies!! We are having so much fun and your support means so much to us!



Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous

Here is how it works...
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

10 comments

  1. Jill's pink skirt is beautiful! She did a great job layering! And, your Oskie Woskie's, girls, make me smile every time you wear them- and they're very pretty dresses!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature! Glad you like the skirt... I do too!

    peace&love, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shana has transformed me into an "oskie woskie" monster! My thrifting eye can now easily find the old school teacher/librarian dresses that I love to make young and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice dresses =)
    i really like the patterns


    My friend Summer and I
    are hosting a Secret Santa
    Blogger Style! I would love
    for you to be a part of it!

    stop by my blog and join us!

    http://onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com/2011/11/secret-santa.html

    If you can please help us
    spread the word i would really
    appreciate it !!

    xoxo
    Melina

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do the two of you make grandma dresses look so chic? Seriously. My mother has a closet full of oskie woskies that she would love to donate to my closet...but I can't put one on without laughing hysterically when I look in the mirror! I am inspired though, and I will never say never!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blog. i just found it. Hope you'll stop by and say hi.

    Love from Oregon USA,
    Danielle
    xoxoxoxo

    danielle celeste

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dresses, very classic and vintage chic. Both of you wore your dresses very well.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are looking quite busty wusty in your oskie woskie my lady. Look I linked up! Im getting my arse in check!

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog!!! I live in LV too, am from here too and am a thrift store junkie too!!! You have amazing style - so glad we don't wear the same size, hahaha - I think I've seen ya'll at Savers...you and your sister and P.E. are adorable!!! Keep up the great bloggin' and happy holidays!!! oxoxox

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig