Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Thanksgiving Goodwill Edition!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Mandy of
Juggling Chic



DKNY Sequin Tank Thrifted Goodwill

Tell me you are not drooling over this top!!!!!! P.E. and I LOVE LOVE sequins...we even wore it on casual Friday...cuz it's never too early for sequins..or late... I love that Mandy paired it with boots and military inspired jacket...so chic....Mandy, you and your little family are adorable...thank you so much for becoming a member...I just found myself scrolling through all of your pics..and cute outfits....LOVE that you woke at 4am to go to the mall and left your fam sleeping....When you thrift, even black Friday doesn't seem like a deal! haha But I LOVE that Ann Taylor Loft Top! Keep sharing your chic outfits and family pics!!!
And welcome to THRIFTERS ANONYMOUS!
If you guys are wondering who the members are you can find them HERE...and if you are not on the list then link up so we can always know where to find you! If you missed last weeks members you can check them out HERE!

P.E. stopped in at the Goodwill on Rainbow and Cheyenne. It is super tiny which is perfect when you don't have a lot of time and a small budget!...all white tags were 25% off and blue were 50% off....we didn't get everything below...but a few things...I also got the hubby a really cute tie.

I really liked this vintage top...I was thinking maybe I could wear it with leggings or something as a dress?
DSC02893

P.E. found this top...I really kinda liked it..she did too....
DSC02899

I loved this sweater...but ended up not getting it cuz I found a vintage sweater dress as I was leaving! maybe I will do a quick video of what I got.
DSC02898

I really want a jacket like this but it was $20....so no go..
DSC02900

DSC02903

Cute blazer..I think P.E. ended up getting this one..
DSC02904

I LOVE this chunky sweater...not sure of the brand..but I got it..
DSC02905

DSC02907

DSC02908

I already have a tweed jacket but this one was cute
DSC02892

Didn't fit so well..haha
DSC02891

DSC02910

P.E. broke out in hives after she put on this REAL poncho! haha
DSC02894

DSC02896

DSC02912

This was a pajama...ah well..
DSC02897

Sequin blazer! I told we love sequins...haha
DSC02909


Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!



Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

5 comments

  1. Thanks Shana for picking my thrifted look this week! I was so excited when I saw it! Keep on thrifting!!
    Mandy
    http://jugglingchic.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to find a sequin shirt or dress forevs. It's hard to find in good condition. You and your girl look like you have so much fun thrifting. You guys also look way cuter than I do...I am usually in sweats and flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sequin top, Mandy! Nice find! And you girls look fab fab fab modeling your thrift finds in Goodwill! :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the furry jacket! So cute!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Juggling Chic - she's so cute and stylish!
    And it looks like you and PE had so much fun!!! What did you end up with? I love that chunky fitted sweater, (faux?) fur coat, and tweed blazer!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig