Monday, January 30, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Hottie Edition!


The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Kate from
Iris Inspired
 

{Pants: Thrifted (Forever 21), Blouse: Thrifted, Cardi: Thrifted (Ann Taylor), Boots: Thrifted (Steve Madden)}

First off, the title of Kate's post is what really got me...ECLECTIC NOT CRAZY...I feel like that is the title to most of the things and clothes in my life! I absolutely love those pink pants and I realized I had just bought the same pants from Savers like 2 months ago!!! haha Loving how bright and "eclectic" this outfit is...Happy New Year Kate! A long standing member of Thrifters Anonymous, you are always inspiring us with your put together thrifty outfits, that often look like they are straight from the JCREW catalogue..If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous member of the week click HERE SCROLL DOWN TO LINK UP!!!
I am nursing a massive cold or flu and my brain is a little foggy...ok, a lot foggy..but .I am talking thrifty over on Two Stylish Kays today...I apologize for the wordiness as I was writing it in a haze of tissues! Please stop by and say hello to this missy, she is one of my favorite bloggers, and you may have seen her as Member of the week HERE when she found that vintage cape! Leave some love and say hi!

So speaking of new things...we hopped over to Hottie on Friday to check out their new collection and mega sale rack. They have really stepped up their game in our opinion, and while they are not a thrift store, they are still cheaper than a department store carrying some of the trendiest pieces...not everything was our style but we found some fun pieces and wanted to share with you guys!!! Almost everything was under $30. I am working on a quick video of the store too I will post it on the Thrifters Anonymous You Tube Channel!

DSC04608

DSC04609

DSC04607

DSC04605

DSC04606

DSC04610

DSC04603

DSC04600

DSC04604

DSC04598

DSC04597

DSC04596

DSC04592

DSC04591

DSC04590

DSC04594

DSC04588

DSC04589

NEW MEMBERS WELCOME!!!
 Remember, things can be new and thrifty...if you are new to Thrifters Anonymous CLICK HERE to learn a little more about how we do...and get on board! You can also link up on PINTERESTTWITTER, or FACEBOOK, if you don't have a blog!

Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!


Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!

Share:

6 comments

  1. Sorry you're sick! I love the shopping finds - esp the denim shirt and the chiffon-y skirt. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous finds! I like all the pretty skirts and dresses, you gals made thrifting so fun and exciting!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am really loving Kate's outfit! Fantastic color and style mix! And I love the last photo with you in that lovely dress- you look stunning, Shana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some GREAT pieces, how cute!! ummmm and like 2 weeks ago i was waiting for my friend to get to the movie theater, which was in a big outdoor mall, well i went to Express and browsed through their clearance and it was marked down, and then additional 40% off!! It wasn't thrift store shopping, BUT they had some SUPER cute, amazing shirts/jackets/skirts and such, like $40 shirts marked down to $10 or below, i was so stoked and grabbed a few!! So i love a good bargain I hardly ever pay full-price for anything anymore, haha!!
    Just an FYI ;)

    xoxo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig