Saturday, April 14, 2012

Something to remember you by...

044

017

015

018

014

016

043
Outfit Details
Vintage Top- My Mom's
Vintage hat- My Grandma's
Leather Skirt- F21
Snakeskin Sperries-  Thrifted Savers (They were brand new!)
Vintage Bracelets- Grandma Alda (Hubby's grandma...so many beautiful pieces)
All pictures taken by Jamie Rubeis Photography

First off....THANK YOU to all who have been voting on the Haute Shots Spokesmodel Search!!! If you haven't voted you can do so HERE. You guys have been awesome!! Voting is still going on and I could use all the help I can get!!

Secondly...I conjured up this outfit, pulling clothes out of my trunk while the oh so patient Jamie watched me explain EVERY single item I brought for our photoshoot...did I mention Jamie is awesome? haha she simply smiled and said...ummm bring it...we can totally take a picture of you with your grandma's hat....and your mom's vintage top....and your Sperries? wait what? haha yeah I didn't have the heels I brought with me...and I only had jeans and this leather skirt...who would have thought! I love being able to have my mom and my grandma and my hubby's grandma with me...These photos are special to me...some even say I look like my mother here...Thank you Jamie...some of my favorite!
Share:

9 comments

  1. The sperry's were totally unexpected and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not usually crazy about sequins but that top is so cute, especially with the Sperry's. xoxo

    Prim and Propah

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun idea to mix sequins with leather....

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mixture of sequins and leather ... superb

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those pictures! Simply beautiful. And I also love the color of your skirt. Hoping to add more of that color to my wardrobe. I followed you here from Monday Mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mix of sequins and leather is stunning. I also liked the Sperry's. I thought it unexpected and very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shoes! And they're not 3+ inch heels. You look fabulous as usual. Who woulda thought to pair sequins with brown. It looks great!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair. I think I have a crush on it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig