Monday, April 23, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! The Treasure House


The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to 
Fashionista Styles

Dress and Shoes: Thrifted
Girl...this dress ans those shoes....so chic...I feel so proud to say they are thifted...You are adorable and I love your style!! I am also so excited to welcome you to Thrifters Anonymous!!! I know that bag isn't thrifted but...OMG...I NEED it!!! ok I don't need it...but I sure would love to have it in my collection!! Keep on sharing your thrifty finds!!!!

If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous member of the week click HERE
  You can also see what what P.E. and I wore all week on the Thrifters Anonymous You Tube Channel!
SCROLL DOWN TO LINK UP!!!

Please stop by HERE to vote for me if you haven't! Thank you guys!}

These past weeks have been tough on both of us..and P.E. saw that I needed a little pick me up. No better way to pick me up then to go thrifting!!! It was seriously an hour thrifting trip which is world record timing...but we had fun! (I warn you...we are not wearing makeup and just got done at the gym!) 

These were the clothes I found and tried on, I also got a water bowl for the puppies!
DSC05729

I have my gym clothes underneath, but I found leopard St. John Skinnies...I LOVE them! I passed on the top, but loved the color.
DSC05735

This little vintage linen blazer has the more amazing collar...got this.
DSC05737

Ellen Tracy SIZE 11 Snakeskin...enough said. P.E. was happy
DSC05739

Keep in mind P.E. has her gym clothes on underneath this neon blouse is perfect for spring! Really light and great for work!
DSC05740

Well. I am now regretting not getting these floral skinnies...but I will probably find some another time.
DSC05741

She passed on this dress.
DSC05743

As did I ...I did love the ruffle bottom though
DSC05744

Fun Vintage blouse
DSC05746

P.E. broke out into hives after this little number haha
DSC05750

PEACH! Something pastel!!!
DSC05748

Umm sheer, floral, polka dots...need I say more...
DSC05749

This BCBG is brand new with tags..I ended up passing...crap..I shoulda got it...ah well...
DSC05752

I also found a basket for 1.00 to help with the organizing of my dressing room and closet!
DSC05755

P.E. 's finds!
DSC05756



Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...





  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!

Share:

8 comments

  1. always enjoy looking at your goodwill finds! That floral pants is what I need! I like your photos lately, they all are so professional. And you look beautiful in all the pictures.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so many great finds!! i alway envy people that find so much nice at good will!!

    love K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for allowing me to be the Thrifters Anonymous of the week! I am super excited and LOVE to check out your wonderful finds! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Love your thrift parties. Also, you are looking fab. I miss working out! I set my alarm this morning...and getting up early didn't happen. Best I could do was stretch during my sons soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for opening another door to meet wonderful thrifter lovers, like me.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I can't believe she found that dress at the thrift store! My thrift stores never have anything that cute! Love that BCBG dress. It looks great on you! Maybe it'll still be there?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You 2 scored hard, but that is nothing new. I love that sheer polka dot floral blouse. Swear I had it when I was 9. I want it again. Finally put the thrifters anonymous badge on my page. finally!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OUt of curiousity, how much was the sequined dress? ahh, it'd be perfect to wear to a wedding! I am looking for something similiar. :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig