Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pastel and Loafers

DSC05849

MIA Heels Marshalls

Purse Vintage

DSC05855

DSC05852

DSC05851
Outfit Details
Vintage Blouse- Thrifted 
Skirt- My Mom's
Heels- MIA Marshalls
Vintage bag- Grandma Alda's

Well, I was so excited that I got to see P.E. this week...us not working together has been tough...I miss her...but we are making it work... even though I am not thrilled with my pastel outfit...mostly cuz I realized that apparently my eyeballs do not spot pastel colors...I mostly only see blues, grey, and shoes...I know not a color but I can't help myself...that anything vintage...which int his day an age is everything from the 80's haha 

Anyway, you guys were so positive on this post from yesterday on my egg white muffin,s that I will continue to post some of my recipes and ideas since starting this madness...I have a really good one coming next week..I have so much to catch up on...Giveaway winner and new giveaways too...ok...gotta get some sleep...it's Wednesday...for me...you shall read this Thursday...in case you were wondering...

P.S. If you have any questions, as some of you did, please email me at dhnshana@aol.com or you can ask me on my FACEBOOK page also! 

You can also watch our What We Wore video on our Thrifters Anonymous Youtube Channel!
Share:

5 comments

  1. Super cute and I love your top..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top you are wearing is soooo cute :) Love the lace details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vintage top. is there a las vegas bloggers meetup? if not we definitely should do a meetup with the las vegas bloggers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really loving this outfit!! love the shoes :-)

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little research on this. And he actually ordered me dinner because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this subject here on your web site. So for more information about beauty wellness, Best Fitness Centers, Health and Fitness, Beauty Salons, Wellness Centre, Gym Center in your website? reviews health beauty and wellness center I recommended it…
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig