Wednesday, July 04, 2012

All American Girls

graffiti_wall Fourth of July in Vegas Fourth of July in VegasFourth of July in Vegas
Fourth of July in Vegas
Hair & Make Up by Hera Beauty
Photos taken by HauteShots Boudoir Photography
Styling by ME ;O) eek


Outfit Details
First Picture American Flag Shorts: DIY Shorts I made, Flag: Walmart,Swimsuit :American Eagle 
Wedges: Seychelles,Necklace: Vintage Keys my grandma 
Brittany is wearing a skirt and tank from Target and Converse, isn't she adorable!!! 
Second and Third Picture Dress turned into a skirt: eShakti,Vintage Lace Cover: Stacies!,Brittany is wearing a BCBG Dress Marshalls!
Fourth PictureT-Shirt: DIY Thrifted Savers,Beach Bag: Thrifted Savers,Umbrella: Thrifted Desert Industries,Picnic Basket: Salvation Army $1!!!,Mason Jars: Thrifted Goodwill,Blanket: Was in my garage!
Fifth Picture Bandau top: Target (Just got it!),Bottoms: Marshalls,Bracelets: Thrifted, Vintage,Jewelmint,Ring: F21,Headband: Target

My dreams came true this past weekend...not only did I fulfill my first Hauteshots Spokesmodel duty, but I got to style my very first photo shoot!!! From thrifting to DIY's I seriously had the time of my life...and Kat and Whitney of Hera Beauty did such an amazing job on my make up and hair I felt like a supermodel!!! Not to mention the incredible Stacie Frazier of HauteShots photography, and in case any of you were wondering...YES..this is how we celebrate in Vegas...haha not much grass around these parts for a picnic....

Hop on over to the HauteShots Blog and check out the rest of our 4th of July inspired lookbook and along with the bbq's and fireworks...we celebrate our freedom as Americans...thus enabling us to take a day off and chill...or for us Vegas peeps...stay hydrated :O) Love you guys!!! .I will be posting some behind the scenes on my Thrifters Anonymous Youtube Channel later today or tomorrow! See you later..



Here is the Lookbook Slide Show!
Share:

8 comments

  1. Had the time of my life with you and all of the girls who helped make this shoot possible! Can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss Shana!!!! All of your hard work paid off! I love these shots and your shorts that you DIY'd are awesome :) Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work it work it!!! Those gym work outs certainly pay off, not that you didn't look great and already fit to me before starting your new work out plan....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shots look like so much fun!!! You look amazing as usual.
    How are you looking ten feet tall in the second photo?
    Glad you are having fun and enjoying life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that pics aré amazing love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, hotness. What a pro you are. I would love to style something some day. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig