Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Boyfriend

IMG_9050 IMG_9092 IMG_9059 IMG_9055 IMG_9061 IMG_9089 IMG_9047
Outfit Details:
T-Shirt: Thrifted Savers
Necklace: F21
Boyfriend Jeans: American Eagle 
Belt: Thrifted Desert Industries 
Clutch: Thrifted Savers
Heels: Aldo Outlet ($10!!!)
Bracelet: F21

Yes, I know...This is not Me in a bikini...I am not quite ready to talk about it...or blast it on the blog just yet...so I thought I would show you what I wore last Friday? haha so yeah...this is what I wore...I found these Boyfriend American Eagle jeans I am in LOVE with them..who would have thought...I could have sworn I was too old to fit in anything in that store and now I am in love....I have never had this kind of cut and while my husband doesn't quite get it...I do...they are so comfy...and I feel sexy in them at the same time....it's also the 6 inch heels that do it too...anyway...I am listing these as my style over here for the #liveyourlife campaign with American Eagle..I'm pretty sure I am the oldest person to enter but whatever...I decided a long time ago that my age isn't going to stop be from doing ANYTHING...so there...I am living my life ;O) maybe I will share pics tomorrow..until then...


P.S. If you wanna vote for the oldest person ever to enter the Live your life campaign you can do it HERE... haha

Share:

14 comments

  1. I think that American Eagle "boyfriend" cut of jeans are the best that are out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit! jean boyfriend <3

    http://www.passionnanteetpassionnee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, I love that necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You made that baggy jeans look good on you. Your the gal! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you win that contest!

    I like this look on you and yeah...sometimes BFs don't get it, but whatever ;) I guess it's because they wear those types of "cozy" jeans ALL the time and it's not a big deal to them lol.

    You look gorgeous, Shana!

    xoxo

    Azu

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been on the hunt for a good pair of boyfriend jeans ... I might just have to make a trip to american eagle, those ones are great ... and those shoes ... what?!?!? 10 dollars, so jealous!!
    Jess
    JESS CAUSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look! i love bf jeans...been looking for a pair for a few weeks now.

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lipstick is gorgeous! What color is it? I love that closeup of you...it's just stunning. I'm digging this whole look from head to toe. You have amazing style! Popping over from The Pleated Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE those jeans..gotta love a great boyfriend jean!
    Sheree x
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a super simple outfit that is totally chic. This one is perfection, and those shoes are KILLAH. Loves.

    merci,
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW what an awesome blog you are so talented!! SO glad I found it!

    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. First off, your body looks totally amazeballs! You look super sexy in this 'fit-it's actually one of my faves!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is a breath of fresh air in the digital landscape, filled with insightful content. Your blog is the formula one of information—Clicks per second accelerates my learning.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig