Monday, July 09, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! VIP Savers Sneak Peek

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Andrea
of 
Shabby Kitteh

{Yellow Bow top, Goodwill ($2.95), Blue Shorts, Sears (on sale $16.99), Black Wedges, Payless Shoes BOGO sale (cant remember how much they were), Cameo Necklace, Blinged Red Bow Ring, Cherry Auction Swap Meet ($1) Teryn Ashley, Red Bow, made by me,
Red Lipstick, MaryKay "RED"}

I couldn't resist the Snow White inspiration...I am a Disney fan....not many know this obsession I had with getting every single VHS that came out..I had the whole collection...anyway...this look is adorable...I especially loved the red lip with the yellow top with a pop of yellow...just goes to show we can get inspiration from Disney Characters!!! Thanks for sharing lady...and WELCOME to Thrifters Anonymous..We all hope that you will return...


If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous member of the week click HERE You can also see what what P.E. and I wore all week on the Thrifters Anonymous You Tube Channel! 
You can also follow me along my health and fitness journey on my new channel ColorblindFitness!
SCROLL DOWN TO LINK UP!


IMG_7233

So, since I don't have much time to sleep...you can imagine that is has taken me a bazillion years to edit our VIP SAVERS trip..I keep promising and not delivering...haha soooo My Mission this week is to have it done...cuz I gots something real special for all of you SAVERS and Value Village fans...and believe me..you are gonna wanna be a part of it.I PROMISE...

So practice your thrifting skills, practice taking pictures of your thrifting skills...and get ready for the best GIVEAWAY that has ever hit the Internet...haha ok...I might be over dramatizing...but for me...this is pretty big...in the meantime enjoy some pics from our trip...we found some great stuff...can not wait to share!!! Love you guys..you guys seriously rock....keep linking all of your goods up!!!!

IMG_7246IMG_7242 IMG_7235 IMG_7238 IMG_7247
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...


  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

5 comments

  1. Jaw DROPPED at the amount of shoes I am seeing! Good grief! Our Thrift Stores have nothing like that...I am sorta pouting right now. Thanks for featuring me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I am so shocked at how many shoes are in that store. My heavens!!!!! You two look lovely and I always enjoy seeing all your thrifty shopping and thrifty finds. :) How awesome! I can't wait to go on another rummage sale shopping this Friday and hoping to score some really awesome thrifty treasures for cheap. :) My entry is about my little girl and her dress that I made for her for the fourth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh. The shoes! We used to live close to a Savers, now the nearest one is over an hour away. ;( That shoe rack is making me miss my weekly shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful SnowWhite! Thanks for hosting.
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Disney character inspired the fashion look discussed in the article, and how was this inspiration reflected in the outfit? Telkom University

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig