Monday, August 13, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Stuart Weitzman, Vintage Puplum and more..

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Chrissi
of
Fiery Finish
080112_1

{Vintage dress & bag from Beacon's Closet,Hat from Buffalo Exchange,Belt from Casablanca Vintage,Bracelet from Covered Bridge Antique Mall}


I am absolutely loving this look Chrissy...you are stunning...and the colors are absolutely gorgeous on you...I LOVE these style vintage dresses. I have one myself and you have reminded me that I have it. You styled it to perfection and I am totally stoked you are a member of Thrifters Anonymous, cuz we get to see your pretty face every week and copy all of your thrifty looks..or at least that is going to be me :o)

If you missed P.E. and I's last visit to SAVERS check it out here. I am hoping to do a haul video soon if we can ever get together.
 

If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous member of the week click HERE You can also see what what P.E. and I wore all week on the Thrifters Anonymous You Tube Channel! 
You can also follow me along my health and fitness journey on my new channel ColorblindFitness!
SCROLL DOWN TO LINK UP!

 In the meantime I dropped into Savers a couple of times last week and saw some cute things...I went there really looking for some classic black heels..haha I always laugh cuz every time I go there looking for something I find it..haha no joke...and well...not only did I find classic black heels, but a few other things too..I got a few tanks to work out in, not pictured...
This skirt was cute but too small!
LOVED this skirt...I used my 20% off on everything too!
Didn't get this one...
Ughh so mad..the waist on this skirt fit around my arm!
I passed on this one too...
Yep...they are like brand new...I love them
I really wanted this clutch but I do not need another purse..I don't even use the ones I have!
I didn't end up getting this either..
VINTAGE...peplum...I CAN NOT wait to wear this for Fall!
 This was a little pricey but I LOVE sequins..and it is white! I thought it would be cute over my swimsuit too...
Thank you all for linking up!!!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

4 comments

  1. That peplum top is an amazing find, wow!! That's great that you found some nice shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to be the member of the week! Thanks! Also, I LOVE that peplum top you found. I can think of so many fun ways to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the peplum top pretty much rocks. You have to do an OOTD with it soon.

    P.S. I figured out how to link up for Mondays--yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never shop at Savers in our area (Chicago)...I've gone in there only once, but it's super expensive here. Clothes were double, sometimes triples than that of either our Goodwill or Salvation Army's.

    But you got some great stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig