Monday, December 10, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Ugly Holiday Sweater Link Up!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to
Chioma's Evolution of Style

THE LOOK: | Oversized Cable Knit Cardigan: Thrifted  Ralph Lauren Denim Shirt: Thrifted White tee: Walmart | Skirt & Leggings: Target | Boots: Wet Seal (very old )Belt: H&M | Scarf: Aldo Purse: Vintage Liz Claiborne | Bracelet & Rose Gold Watch: gifted |

WELCOME to Thrifter's Anonymous Chioma!!! You are adorable! and I love this layered winter look..I think we all have pieces like this and can all re-create it! I think I actually wore this look not too long ago and my hubby said the same thing your fiance said! haha guys just don't get it...but it's great when they appreciate it!!! haha Wouldn't that be funny if we all wore the same outfit? hmmmm maybe we should do that one week!
 If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me!
Don't forget to ENTER THE www.replacemycontacts.com GIVEAWAY going on right now! You could win a set of contact lenses!!! ENTER HERE

TODAY is the day! Actually all week you can link up your Ugly Holiday Sweater..and as someone made it clear...no they are not ugly..obviously I love my sweater below...LOVE! Vintage, Sweaters are my favorite! So link them up, you can also tag #thriftersanonymous @colorblindblog and we will choose a winner on Instagram!!! Can't wait to see all of your sweaters! and hey, if you didn't wear one that is ok...you can still link up your thrifted finds!


Holiday
picnikfile_9NOCrB
picnikfile_un1YY1
picnikfile_kR69np
picnikfile_JUNMJU

Thank you all for linking up!!!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

6 comments

  1. Give me 10 days and I'll be reunited with my ugly Christmas sweater!!! :)

    Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays - great pick for "Member of the Week" I would love to join "ugly sweater" but I have none...I do have Christmas sweatshirts but they aren't ugly either - ((^_^))

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you guys...they don't have to be ugly :O) haha link em up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww, I have to disagree with you on this one - I think tha sweater is so cute - I have seen way worse than that...lol I love your sweater girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks so much for having me Shana! I've always loved thrifting and it's so amazing to be able to link up and get inspired by other bloggers who do the same :) And I'm so flattered you chose me to be the member of the week! <3 Gonna show this to my fiance and prove my point that my blogger girlfriends understand real style ;)

    PS I'm totally down to all try and dress alike one week, that would be so much fun!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, this is the link up for the ugly sweater, right? Where are the sweaters? *backs slowly out of room*

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig