Tuesday, January 15, 2013

EAT CLEAN: MY TURKEY LETTUCE WRAPS


As promised every Tuesday I will feature some sort of motivation, update, and or my fa
vorite current recipes with you guys! Let me know what else you guys would like to see! The video is at the bottom! ENJOY!




EAT CLEAN: My Turkey Lettuce Wraps
1 Package Extra Lean Ground Turkey Sauteed ( I use 4ounces of Turkey meat for my dinner)
6-7 Mushrooms chopped
1 Bell Pepper
1 Tablespoon of Garlic or more :O)
1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon i.e. SMOTHER in Sriracha ha be careful.I also like chopped jalepenos but I didn't have any!
1 cup of Baby Spinach Handful
1/4 of a cup of Onion, I like red and I LOVE onions!
6-7 steamed brussel sprouts! YES you are reading this correctly LOVE brussel sprouts 
3 Romaine lettuce leaves, Romaine Lettuce I like to use romain it's crispy and long haha
1 Tablespoon of Thai Seasoning...OR ANY seasoning..I get a lot of my salt free spices from Whole Foods, this one is DELICIOUS! But you can also just make it yourself, sometimes I do that too if I don't have this spice!
1/4 of an avocado for some fat :O) 
Smother in more Sriracha!

I eat 4 ounces of turkey meat, 1 cup of veggies, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1/4 of avacodo on leg days, that is my portion in case you were wondering! This makes at least 4 to 5 dinners! 

Hey everybody! So it this is not my best work but I just needed to start filming and preparing some recipes again! I posted these on Instagram the other day and got a lot of emails asking how I made them...so here it is...SUPER easy and for all of you on a competition diet...you can have this for dinner! ALL OF IT!I am sure there are tons of variations...but I am loving this one right now...if you make these please INSTAGRAM pics and use the HASHTAG #colorblindfitness would love to see your variations! You can also post to my FACEBOOK or email me!
Remember I am on a strict competition diet, so I don't add any salt, oil, or other sauces...but you could add so many!!! Let me know!
Share:

9 comments

  1. Perfect - I have all these ingredients and this will be dinner for Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! Thanks for sharing this...my tummy will thank you later :) I also love that picture of you! I love that you're into fashion AND being fit.

    xo

    Azu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks soooo good! I think my husband would be very happy if I made this sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious! Don't know why I didn't think of turkey lettuce wraps before. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks yummy!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummm!!! where do you find the extra lean meat in lv? i can only find lean :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going make these!!!!!! It looks so good:) If you have time you should do more of these cooking videos!

    Mica
    Customer recommendations for Westport Fishing Ocean Sportfishing

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig