Saturday, March 02, 2013

Dress Rehearsal















Hi guys!!! So I thought I would have WAAAAY more time to blog and post things but I don't...so here was our first dress rehearsal! We are missing Keely our third dancer but we had such a good time!!! It was hard getting used to the stage..and not dancing with shoes...but slowly but surely...the show is set up so well and everyone has been so nice and welcoming...we have had such a blast...and we are just trying to take it all in! Will keep you updated!!! More pics from our first show will be coming soon! Thank you to Doug Ostgard for all the amazing pictures!!!
Love ya guys!

Share:

5 comments

  1. Beautiful photos and performance! Have fun!!

    brenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting Shana! Thanks for sharing. Fantastic leap!!

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're in awesome shape and a very talented dancer! I had no idea when I started following your blog what an accomplished dancer you are. The photos of you at the dress rehearsal are beautiful. I like the dance outfits and the choreography. The last two photographs are wonderful. You all look so entertaining and fun loving. Doug Ostgard's photography is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. So graceful and beautiful! I love that one shot of you flying through the air. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! YOu guys are awesome. You look amazing! :) THanks for sharing these wonderful photos. :)I love that shot as well flying through the air. AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig