Monday, April 15, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Marshalls #fabfound products edition!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Lindsey B.
High Heels & Training Wheels

{Chambray: Walmart $5.00,Jeans: American Eagle @ Goodwill $4.00,Shoes:,Target $10.00,Necklace: Target (old),Earrings: Given to my by my sister,Watch: vintage; given to me by my grandma}

Lindsey! So I actually wore this exact outfit last year and never posted the pics...so I am gonna just to show that I TOO am addicted to Chambray and white jeans of coarse..and finding them at the thrift store fitting you like that is the best! LOVE this outfit! Thank you for sharing your thrifty finds with us here I love seeing your looks! and don't worry...jeans never go out of style so....haha If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!

So I had to run to Marshalls cuz I needed some new workout pants...always nice when you pants start to get too big...but annoying cuz workout clothes are expensive needless to say I got some new pants AND I saw so many incredible finds...that I never knew Marshalls even carried? Some of my favorite brands that I normally find at Ulta or Sephora for double the cost! Have you guys found any brands like this at Marshalls?







Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

7 comments

  1. Thanks Shana for hosting as always!! Hope you have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shana, Thanks for hosting Thrifters Anonymous. I see a bit of a trend this week with denim jackets, white jeans, chambray....love, love, and love more.

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut the front door! Thank you so much for featuring me!! You just made my entire day! Seriously! :) And thank you, once again, for hosting. I'm happy to be back for another week!

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to Marshalls in a while but like finding beauty items from Ross, their prices are awesome! Thanks for hosting and have a Thankful Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have gotten hair products at Marshalls but I did not know they had makeup .... thanks for the heads up on that! pippa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shana!
    Just landed here from another blog so thanks for hosting, love this party, now following....I finally went to my haunts & found some fabulous garments!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shana!
    Just landed here from another blog so thanks for hosting, love this party, now following....I finally went to my haunts & found some fabulous garments!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig