Monday, October 07, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Ross, Savers...Photoshoot Mission!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to  
I am Priiincesss

Denim dress thrifted Goodwill!

Girl....why do I now need a long denim dress..thanks...that is what I love about thrifting...who knows if this is new old or whatever...it's freaking hot and I NEED it!!! Loving how you paired it with those heels and the neon belt makes it a little more modern. I love your thrifty style lady! Keep sharing and inspiring us all!
If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HEREDon't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog

This past Sunday and well for the past few weeks I have been slowly but surely collecting and styling an upcoming photoshoot with Haute Shots Boudoir Photoagraphy I have coming up! I can not tell you how excited I get when it's time to style a shoot...I found some incredible pieces I think will work..I didn't get everything but I can't wait to share with you the idea and take you behind the scenes...until then...here are a few pieces I found and tried on at Ross and Savers!

Oh and umm I finally found the black version of my Marshalls Steve Madden wedge tennis at Ross!!! So excited...I don't care if they are sooo last year...I am SOOO wearing them all winter :O)

I could not believe the kaftans I found at Ross...and $10....



Then I was off to Savers...Savers never dissapoints....I have some special projects in mind and loving some of these pieces!

Vintage..I am going to find out where this piece is from and what year...it is really old I could tell by the zipper...
 
I have plans for this...
ummm Aztec vest ,,,,this is going to be perfect...haha
Free People Jean Jacket...I loved that it was grey....a little different...
haha
YES...
These rain boots...


More to come! Stay tuned for my vlog this week I filmed while I was there!

STAY TUNED for our Thrifters Anonymous Trip on my youtube channel! 

Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

5 comments

  1. Awwww, thanks sweetie, and thanks for hosting!!!

    -Priiincesss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great haul, but I put myself on a "no buy" until I repair my closet diet - lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome looking deals from all your shops there!! Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those caftans and the sequin blouse!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig