Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Yes. My stomach is showing...No I didn't wear this today...

IMG_2310 IMG_2297 IMG_2317 IMG_2328 IMG_2333 IMG_2320 IMG_2311 IMG_2312
Outfit Details
Sweater: CAbi
Vintage Leather Skirt: Thrifted Goodwill
Never Got a Worry: Seychelles Modcloth (No longer there :O( )
Necklace: H&M

I love when I get to style up some of my favorite vintage pieces such as this skirt...I got it at our Goodwill Thrifters Anonymous meeting here in Las Vegas as we were leaving...$5 later I have a skirt that I truly feel will last me forever. THAT is what I wantt o say about every shoe shirt and short in my closet...that I love it so much I can't wait to wear it...if a piece of clothing doesn't say that..I am getting rid of it for good!!!

Anyway, This week is slowly but surely becoming a little brighter for me...still vlogging sorta but I have been able to get a few things off my chest and look deep inside to see what was really going on in my funk...I am happy to announce that the funk is about 60% gone and I am hoping for it to be clear by the end of today! haha I have to admit like most bloggers...I wore this on Sunday along with 3 other outfits I styled...a lot people have no clue that most of us...us being bloggers and lovers of fashion don't ACTUALLY WEAR these clothes everyday or at least on the day they actually post it...I mean..unless this was my full time job in that it isn't so...haha I get to have fun on the weekends and style clothes..I did however end up wearing this out...that's the fun part...you discover outfits you would have never done otherwise...SO I encourage you..pretend you have a blog if you don't get out all the clothes you have no clue what to do with and just start putting things together...you will be surprise with what you come up with.

Love you guys..and you can check out our TRAMP class with the #TheBoudoirBodychallenge in my vlog!

Don't forget to check out the other ladies blogs as well!
Kat: BLOG (look for "Kat’s Corner- I’m Blogging!" on the Home Page at the bottom left to see her recent posts.)
Shana: BLOG & YouTUBE Channel for her awesome Vlogs
Leslie: BLOG & YouTUBE Channel for her Motivational Minutes
Rachel: Blog
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love the skirt Shana! I actually found a leather skirt couple months ago, during Salvation Army $1 sale and styled it with a crop top. :)
    Ahh man, how come I wasn't aware of this little secret? I always have to make sure I get home before sunset, so that I can take pictures of the outfit I am wearing that day..I might have to start taking advantages of my weekends as well. :)

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my SECOND attempt to leave a comment. Grrrrr! Just so you know...this is why I never leave a comment. It's so glitchy!
    ANYWAY...lol....
    I ADORE this outfit! Seriously! So cute and definitely one of my favorites!
    I'm so happy you're feeling better! And I'm looooooving the red hair.
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Alfredo's classes. He's such a nice guy. He was a great hot pilates instructor too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. in LOVE with those shoes! And just the whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig