Monday, May 05, 2014

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! ProjectFAB Marshalls Blogger Hop! #confidence #fabfound



Outfit Details
Crop Top: c/o Marshalls
Skinny Jeans: Marshalls
Heels: Marshalls
Cross Body Bag: Rebecca Minkoff from Hautelook
Bracelet: Marshalls
Rigs: F21

Hi friends! Todays Thrifters Anonymous link up is special!!! Not only can you link up your finds but you can hop on over to my ProjectFAB ladies who are sharing their #FABOUND pieces from Marshalls! These ladies are so inspiring to me and well we all share a similar love for designer items at discounted prices... Tomorrow I will feature the Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week but today I am sharing one of my recent finds If you saw my video of our last trip you would recognize this crop top! Normally you would never find me one...but I have said it many times before...Whenever I walk into Marshalls I get a confidence that I never thought I had! I have learned to love my body for what it is, and truly embrace my curves...it's a pretty freeing experience if you haven't tried it!Anyway, I have a HUGE giveaway going on if you have not entered!!! HERE is the post on how to enter as well as the video for all of my international friends and followers. 

Don't forget to check out my fellow ProjectFAB ladies who will be linking up below alongside you and share the love! 
Also Here is a what I wore Video new on my YOUTUBE channel!
BlogBadge_PFab (2)
Here is a list of some of my fellow ProjectFAB ladies if you want to go and check them out! I will be adding to this list as we go! 

Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!




Share:

8 comments

  1. I love this whole look, and I wish I had your video confidence! So fun!

    What brand are these distressed jeans? I've been looking for some like this for a while. I love the fit on you.

    xo, Tammy
    www.aloyallove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking GOOD, girlfriend! Happy Monday to you and be sure to check out my latest post...for a nice surprise! :-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so fun! I especially love the shoes! :)
    And I wish I was brave enough for crop tops, I should try some on to see how they look, ha ha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I wish one day I can rock a cropped top.

    Thank you for hosting and I would love it if you can add your blog to the I’m a Miss/Mrs Looking Good Blog Directory. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I have seen thrifter's anonymous before! Cute post! :)

    I want to invite you to enter my blog's #HopeForMoms Giveaway (total giveaway valued at $810!) All you have to do is write a #HopeForMoms status which will be shared with mom survivors of human trafficking through International Princess project. :D Check out more details at my blog!

    God bless,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your red hair looks fantastic in that light! Oh, and you're really rocking that crop top too :)

    Chrissi
    fieryfinishvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great casual look - have a wonderful weekend - those abs - keep up the good work! Hopped over from Whitney's.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig