Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Frozen Chosen







You know you want my jacket :O)

Bowtie Earrings: ThriftedShirt:Vans (Thrifted),Cardigan:NY&Co(Thrifted),Jeans:Tilley's,Boots:Famous Footwear
We went to Fairbanks, Alaska, yep, that's right...you heard me correctly...The sun does not come out, and I may look like I am not that cold...but I ran back in the cabin every single time the hubby took a shot...haha I also had to hold my breath because if any moisture came out of my mouth it froze! Anyway...We had such an amazing time, we spent time with my hubby's family, went up to the cabin, and snow machined. Or as we like to call it, snowmobiling. I like to think I am adventurous, but I was pretty much terrified the whole time I was on it. I actually started crying laughing.It was definitely worth the view at the top...I actually got off of mine and road with my hubby, because it was so funny. And I know you are probably wondering where I got my most awesome jacket and head gear? hahaha I borrowed it...I'm from Vegas remember?
I actually owned all of these clothes before, long sleeves have been a difficult purchase for me, and when I make it I always forget to wear them. I am noticing that with a lot of things in my closet which is why I am loving this fashion blog world! Tomorrow is casual day which means I get to have some fun so stay tuned! haha
Check out the thermometer....come on...look closely...notice how it is going the WRONG WAY! ha!
35 FREAKING BELOW!
 Take care and Happy Sister Night...I will explain more of where that comes from in future blogs...
To a Happy Friday!
Share:

3 comments

  1. The scenery is gorgeous and I love your plaid shirt!

    I canNOT believe you braved the chill to get those pictures! Thank you for doing it though. :)

    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that lighting (snow) makes every shot look amazing! Only in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig