Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Don't Get It Twisted

Day 14

 Day 14

DSC02306

Day 14
day 14

Day 14
Day 14

Day 14
DSC02280

Day 14
Shoes:Tahari,Pants:Banana Republic,Jacket:H&M $7,Shirt:H&M, Necklace:Kohls $4, Ring:H&M Gifted

So I know I keep complaining about the cold, but seriously..I am actually starting to get pissed! haha Don't you guys love it when you have a Monday off, and you then only have 4 days to the week...I do...I also love a really good workout when you wanted nothing to do with working out! we had one of those tonight..it was a nice fat burning session...though we tried a 30 minuted AB crazyness and it was SILENT. That's right...no music...just an old school instructor telling us to "Lift, and Lower, now lift, lift lift lift, lift....and lower" I mean really? no music..and repetative words...it was a good ab cruncher but really lacked in the motivation arena. I can't move without music..literally..I need it ALL THE TIME. I need it loud..and I need it constant.

Anyway, I am wearing my Tahari boots! Why haven't I worn them yet you ask?..well...because the heels were broken..that's right..I chose an item for my 30x30 challenge that was broken..it was like I wanted to choose them so that I was forced to fix them..Not too long ago I discovered that instead of donating my favorite pair of shoes because the heel was broken or the leather was destroyed, or even if they were too big cuz my gigantor feet decided to shrink half a size, I would take them to a shoe repair! So I took them to the Shoe lab and got them fixed! $20 later I have new $200 boots! Honestly ladies..if you haven't done it before...really think about fixing your shoes...the heels, the leather, even if they are big on you they can fix it by adding a foam with leather cover. I mean if you paid enough for them..or you just can't imagine living without them, go and get them fixed it will save you some money and save you the loss of your favorite shoe, oh this goes for guys too...husband got his one and only pair fixed :O)

Don't forget to link up any secrets you may have to helping all of us save some money and get creative! Remember it doesn''t have to be clothing and it doesn't have to be from a thrift store, it just needs to be on SALE, or possibly a secret to saving a few dollars!

Thrifters Anonymous



Thanks!!!

Share:

5 comments

  1. I love this outfit and you photos are cute and adorable!

    Definitely a new follower!

    http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. no music? what kind of sadist doesn't play music for their class?! that is all kinds of not ok.

    When I have expensive shoes I will totally repair tem. P.S. Your hair looks great like that!


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boots are amazing! I don't blame you, I would have had them fixed too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah! i need an ab session like that, i've been doing the jillian michaels ones and i'm ready to kick it into overdrive.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig