Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pssst....Hey You...

I am featured Today :O)

he he...

Yeah...you...Guess What? You can find me over here today! And can I just say...I am sooo excited to be featured by one of my blogger soul mates! I am even more excited that I don't have to upload any pictures tonight..I promise I will be back on track tomorrow...
 Anyway, head on over to Lifestyles of the Thrifty and Shameless to see my feature on my life as a thrifter.. she asked some great questions and I don't do this often but I gave away some of my secrets...yep..and I am not even charging...haha .just know that If I see you at a thrift store I WILL HAVE MY EYES ON YOU...haha or the clothing you are staring at. So if you wanna know you gotta go...check it...yo...ok I'm out..boy that was bad...I'm usually funny right? I am soo sleepy....zzzzzzzzzz seriously do you guys ever fall asleep on your keyboard while blogging...ughhh I almost spilled my water tonight as I drooled over the couch.

P.S. Don't forget to enter in my Giveaway..You have 2 days to enter to win these earrings! I styled them here, and here...oh and here...

 


Share:

6 comments

  1. I'm sooooo excited! YAY!

    THAT IS ALL!!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh...found two new wonderful bloggers today! Miss Rockwell AND you! Loved the interview and am definitely following BOTH of you now!

    http://thefreckledmarauder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! And I feel you on dozing off at work. Make sure you push the keyboard out of the way; don't that "DELL" imprint on your forehead.

    hautethrift.blog.com
    xo, Lc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I only blog while under the influence of caffeine. So no, I havent. I got myself in thrifters anonymous! yahh so excited. Thanks friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing pictures on your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photos make my day! heading to your guest post now...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig