Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary PBR Rock Bar!

Celebrating PBR Rockbar's First Anniversary!
Me

P.E.

VIP style...ok not really...everyone invited was a VIP..
Getting the VIP treatment

Yeah...a homemade potato chip nacho bar...sooo good!
Yeah...Potato Chips...haha

and well veggies...haha
DSC00444

This was sister's idea...I'm too old for this..haha
Sisters!

The hubby joined us for the celebration...
Hubby and Me

Sister and her miniature desserts...
Sister got Dessert

P.E. loved the cheesy grits...as did I!
P.E.

It was sooo nice outside...we sat...we ate...
DSC00458

PBR Rock Bar and Grill opened a little over a year ago and has been a success ever since...With more flat screen tv's than you can imagine, an outdoor patio that offers a view of the strip, PBR has to be one of my favorite places to hang out here in Vegas. I mean where else can you meet a playboy playmate, watch people ride a mechanical bull, and eat cheesy grits and
Dorito Crusted Mac-N-Cheese? haha

Located in the newly renovated Planet Hollywood, PBR, I'm sure will remain a great go to for sports fans and well, locals like myself...So if you are in town, remember to come and check it out...but please...don't ride the bull if you have been drinking...it never end well haha

Stay tuned for our outfit pics...we couldn't resist a photo shoot...

 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig