Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sister Night, PBR style..

The rodeo is in town

Sister in Express

The misters were going crazy...but I loved this photo of P.E. haha
haha misters...


Belt Thrifted Savers

P.e> in Lauren Conrad for Kohls

Skirt Vintage Thrifted Dinosaurs & Roses

Heels Steve Madden

Top Guess

DSC00490

DSC00511DSC00512

PBR!!!
Outfit Details:
Me
Top: Guess
Belt: Vintage Thrifted Savers
Skirt: Vintage Thrifted Savers
Heels: Jessica Simpson Marshalls
Ring: H&M

P.E. (Photographer Extraordinaire)
Top: Thrifted Savers
Skirt: Banana Republic
Belt: Thrifted
Heels: Ellen Tracy DSW
Earrings: Thrifted Savers

Sister
Dress: Express
Peep Toe Heels: Guess


This was the Anniversary of PBR Rock Bar we attended a couple of weeks ago for a Sister Night...Yeah... we had such a  good time..it was so nice out on the patio...the weather is definitely getting cooler so that's exciting..but not quite FALL haha We also stuffed our face...being able to sit outside on a patio in Vegas is sooo nice...especially when you are not sweating your butt off...though I think our faces are a little shiny :O) haha

As you can see I am still loving this color blocking business...and I think I will carry it into my Fall wardrobe too...until I get sick of it of coarse....

Don't forget to check out the Fall Fashion ladies...I am slightly jealous of the boot wearing and scarf wrapping going on ladies...just sayin...our time will come...




Share:

20 comments

  1. You guys all look super sexy for your night out. Love PE's pink shirt & ruffly skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit's colors are so ridic!!! LOVE THEM :)

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look soo pretty! Pretty ladies in pretty clothes :) It can't get any better!

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh I LOVE the colors you have going on in your outfit, paired with the nude heels! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my fave outfits of yours maybe ever. I love the peach with the blues. And really, you have the best shoe collection ever. Looking hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love the color blocking in your outfit, it is just perfectly pulled together with that belt!!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every single outfit is slamm'n. I'm very fond of your color-blocking skills. The dress your sister is wearing is amazing. Oh, and I love love love your JS shoes.

    xo,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You girls are adorable! Yay for girls' night! And good finds at the thrift store (I love Savers!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love this outfit. Just the inspiration I needed. Of course my fav pieces are thrifted(figures!!) nude heels...love them too. Visiting via cute and little.
    Tiffany @
    Mipancitagarcia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving your colour blocking monocramatic look and you gals look fly! What a well dressed group of gals if I do say so!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You all look beautiful!

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute outfits!!! i'm following along now

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of you ladies look fab. Love your outfit.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit! that pencil skit is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey girl hey you are TOTALLY rockin it! i want a girls night out! seriously!

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh!
    You're both darling.
    I love blue + other shade of blue! It's my favoooorite color combo ever.

    ReplyDelete
  17. stopping by from wiww... and i loveee the colorblocking. (ill be honest, i am usually not a fan of the trend- but you did it RIGHT!) the skirt is to die for.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig