Friday, July 27, 2012

In Bloom

Outfit Details
Hi-Low Floral Dress: My Mom's ( I am in love with this dress!)
Vintage Beaded Purse: My Mom's
Wedges: Guess Marshalls (On sale right now for $24!)
Belt: Thrifted Savers
Bracelets: F21
Lipstick: Revlon Berry Haute (Also wore it in this post, a lot of you were asking me)

THANK YOU to all who sent messages, left comments, facebooked me, sent me messages on twitter...you guys made my day yesterday go by so quickly...Nothing was really planned..I did a little cardio and stopped at Marshalls for some shoe therapy. I will post a pic on my Facebook page...found some red leather Nine West heels that are gorgeous..on sale for $20..I also picked up some gourmet preserves and organic granola..I know...I'm out of control..haha that is something my mom would have wanted to do..hang out at Marshalls and buy shoes...whatever..it's better then going to Del Taco...haha I almost did...ALMOST...


Love you guys! I am meeting P.E. for a date night tonight..and I am SOOO excited I can't even stand it..maybe we will shoot a what we wore video!!!! YAY!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!




Share:

8 comments

  1. That dress looks amazing on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty dress! Your mom had great style :) And dang girl...look at those arms! You look so fit. Wish I had arms like that!

    PS. Your hair is freaking perfect!

    xoxo

    Azu

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty, I love the dress!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! love the dress.

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looooooove this dress its absolutely gorgeous on you..so free flowing and feminine.I would rock this in a heart beat...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I ask what color of polish you are wearing on your tootsies? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okkkk soooo....I need the EXACT workout that you use to get your arms like this-I've been trying forever!!! You look amazing as usual though.

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig