Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My road to getting in shape...WEEK 5



I have to eat all of this sweet potato this week...and the funny part is I am excited! haha I seriously love sweet potatoes...yams, french fries...haha ANY potatoes for that matter...
and enough asparagus to feed 100 party wedding :O)
CHICKEN...CHICKEN....and more CHICKEN...I actually like it with all kinds of spices...never used to eat salt, so doesn't bother me too much...
and brown rice...not gonna lie...kind of excited about the brown rice...
We were featured in our gym magazine! Group Figure Training!!!
The TRX
Jump Minus the Rope :O)

and here is week 5...we targeted a lot of areas all week...mainly my glutes and legs...and finished off with some nice shoulder and back work...the TRX was a treat....though it kicked my butt...enjoy!
Share:

5 comments

  1. You are such an inspiration! I am in the process of losing weight after baby and a little bit of letting myself go. Thanks for the motivation! Keep it up girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it´s great to see your nices ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really good...I'm sure you have your own expectations of where you want to be but as someone looking in from the outside you look just maaaarvaelous daaaahling...glowing strong and healthy...I'll take that hair too...wew you got hair for daaayzah...lol keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get it girl! this is awesome! you must be working SO hard, and you look absolutely awesome


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I am bookmarking it so I can use this later.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig